Blue Confirmed - Shaman for Allies and Pallies for Horde

Ceridia

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha I posted it to my own guild forum , and then ran over here figuring someone would have already done it tongue.gif

We get shamans now but they still get no fear ward, /snicker

Oh they are so screwed now.

I already beat most paladins and shamans. They are loving the idea of paladins for their PvE progression but those noobs don't know the pain some of our paladins go threw... and as for a shaman.... that was the last thing horde wanted to see was us have shamans on the battle field.

GG Blizzard.

I will be working a shaman full time when the expansion comes out so I too can be overpowered and FROSTSHOCK!!!!!!!!!

so basically now...choosing horde or alliance is down to who's pixels look better...what a stupid change.

WTF...

smartest move Blizzard ever made. Can you image the demand for raiding a shaman/paly for lvl 70 raids. People will be clamering to get their new shammy/paly to 70 so they can get an instant invite into a large raiding guild.

Yeah really. I agree Vanin.

I mean, at least we have our racials! /sigh

It wouldn't seem right having blessing of salvation and tranquil air totem. I'd have like no threat generated. >

For PVP sure it'd be a neat quirk, but I love the fact that there ARE differences between the two factions. Also, GG RIP any current Shamans. Like any guild is going to take a Shaman over a Paladin in a raid. We sure wont. Maybe 1 or 2 for windfury but otherwise Pallys>Shamans. I feel bad for them.

was the choice before only between the two sides pally or shammy? I think the fact is that end game raiding is such a huge part of the game and customer retention that they just had to take the plunge.

Like any guild is going to take a Shaman over a Paladin in a raid. We sure wont.

Are you new to FP?

Goreslash, your days as FP Shaman CL are now numbered. Sorry pal. :- p

And yeah, no more than 2 shammies in a raid. For PVE Palies are much better.

crap, I just realized this is another class I'll have to roll against on maces. bahh...

Oh they are so screwed now.

I already beat most paladins and shamans.  They are loving the idea of paladins for their PvE progression but those noobs don't know the pain some of our paladins go threw... and as for a shaman.... that was the last thing horde wanted to see was us have shamans on the battle field.  

GG Blizzard.

I will be working a shaman full time when the expansion comes out so I too can be overpowered and FROSTSHOCK!!!!!!!!!

Agreed.

I call shotgun for raiding Shammy spot. Kthx

So.... Let's think Raid composition. Who are we going to ax for a shaman? They don't really DO anything, aside from the occassional chainheal in a raid. I think they need to up the amount of raiders in a raid. Class composition is going to be even more of a PITA now.

Oh man. Thornblade is gonna switch his main again I bet, and come up with an even more ridiculous name. Like Sharpalsoremicnicks, or something equally as lame.

Like any guild is going to take a Shaman over a Paladin in a raid. We sure wont.

Are you new to FP?

No I've been here for a while.

What I mean though is, sure I imagine we'd take a few, 1 or 2 for windfury for the rogues. But, otherwise, pallys are ftw.

<--- Going Shaman!!!!

I get first disciple rank tongue.gif

It's all how you freak it baby. Imagine grounding totems for Razor. Woot woot. Imagine my self rez ability oops no DI and no soulstone. SELF REZ! Roar.

For boss fights you can now put like 3 paladins and two tanks in the main tank group then put two priests and two druids with a shaman in a heal group and totems totems totems for mana regen and help there too ZOMG!!!

Oh there will be benefits. And I will find each and every last one of them.

And last but not least... I can't wait to yell FROSTSHOCK!!!!

Oh man. Thornblade is gonna switch his main again I bet, and come up with an even more ridiculous name. Like Sharpalsoremicnicks, or something equally as lame.

hahahahaha

I'm not a moonkin anymore, don't kick me for the shaman filth! tongue.gif But seriously, now I know which class I'm rolling come xpac time. "Moops" the dranei shaman ftw. I already have the awesome name saved people, be jealous of its awesomenimity-- envious even!

I didn't mean to suggest the only choice between going Alliance of Horde is pally/shaman but the fact the two sides differences where most notably in Pally / Shaman. You take that away and might as well have Alliance / Alliance what's next? Give everyone same racial abilities? What's the point of the two factions then?

I think their customer relations department might have missed a step, people love to feel unique !

OMG Undead racials.... I'll never stop being shadow O.o

ROFLMAO

My shamans name is reserved too. Bentlee

He was once related to Bruce Lee but yeah we know what happened to him and his son.... that is why I need self rez

I have began dusting all my gear and I'm rerolling a Shaman.

As for raid spots. Maybe we should see who will be switching characters. That way we'll see if we need to recruit and classes that might become lacking. They we can effectiviely re-organize the guild class structure and raid composition.

Can we treat the shaman in the guild like red-headed step children?

Just cause alliance can roll shaman now doesn't mean I have to stop hating them right?

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]