Thanks for the warm welcome!

Nefarious

Wow! I feel like I finally found my home...and I am excited to meet and get to know everyone in the family laugh.gif

Thank you Stang and everyone for going out of your way to welcome me and to make this transition go so smooth.

I really, REALLY enjoy helping people (almost as much as I enjoy pvp)...so please feel free to ask and I will lend a hand if I am not otherwise committed.

Please hit me up and say hello sometime! Cheers!

<<Raises a masculine-looking cosmo glass in salute to the Forgotten Prophets>>

MySpace Profile: My MySpace Profile

I really, REALLY enjoy helping people (almost as much as I enjoy pvp)...so please feel free to ask and I will lend a hand if I am not otherwise committed.

Please hit me up and say hello sometime!  Cheers!

Ok, you are assigned to helping me grind AD rep whenever I am on until I reach exhalted!!! LOL j/k Welcome my fellow warlock!

It's a deal Ready...AD rep...let's find us some skellies =D

HEY! YOU WILL ADRESS AKIRA AS SIR! HE IS YOUR LORD AND MASTER NOW!!!!

neways, hihi, im the wierd guy around here =D

warlocks > all <("<) <(")> (>")>

warlocks > all           (>")>

bwaffles! Everyone knows its pallies 4 life. haha =P Welcome aboard Nef!!

That's right kaslor, nice to see someone still has their class priorities straight!!

Welcome aboard Nef, hope you have a great time in FP, and remember to gather as much Shiki rep as possible, its a tight competition!

I thought Shamans Got "Track victims" at lvl 2, and it was able to go cross continent.... Go back and visit your trainer, Gore. tongue.gif

Hey! I tried to call that phone number on your myspace page to find out directions to the party and they acted all pissed off!!! I want to go to a HOT party. smile.gif

Anyway, my favorite welcome quote is Welcome to the last best guild you will ever join. Enjoy your time here and if you need anything from [item]Linen Cloth[/item] to gold, send a tell to Gynis.

That's G----Y----N----I----S

Phone number on the MySpacePage...damn, that shouldn't be there...you called my Mom? Craziness.

Last best guild I'll ever join...I like that =D

Thanks Dag. I will be sure to send my wish list to GYNIS...starting with 10 Nexus Crystals, 25 arcane crystals...oh, yes, and a partridge in a pear tree.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]