Happy Canada Day Everyone!

Grif

Yup its July 1st and It's canada a day for drinking, drinking, more drinking, and blowing stuff up, just like your 4th of July Really, only we get ours 4 days earlier tongue.gif

So to all you Canadians out there, have a good day, and get plastered!

O and a Shout out to my buddy Peter "Synch" Shepherd Congratz on getting a set of antlers and leveling to 60! In that order too lol! Great Job in MC, you were up there in DPS sometimes too which was awesome to see.

Heh, everyone knows Canada is just an extension of the US... tongue.gif

Actually, a lot of Aussies DO think its one of the states in the US. biggrin.gif

Woot, great Canada day. Grif and I went around blowing stuff up with some friends, and there was a scene where somebody was walking out to the field with beer in one hand, and a gas tank in the other tongue.gif

Hey gratz again, Synch! I am American, but I'm still gonna go get myself a few drinks =D

Woot, great Canada day.  Grif and I went around blowing stuff up with some friends, and there was a scene where somebody was walking out to the field with beer in one hand, and a gas tank in the other tongue.gif

LOL

we threw a rock to a container of lit gas. the explosion was huuuuuuugeeeee

why a rock este, its much better when your projectile is a flaming ball ala roman candle

I spent most of the night out with a friend from the University and drifted all night long... unfortunatelly, i need to buy new tires, which will set me back around $1600...

Was it worth it.... Heck Yeah!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]