3 Tool Songs combined into 1

Joesf

I didn't know if you people knew this. But, If you burn both Viginti Tres followed by Wings for marie .. Then, play that track as one with 10,000 days as another track and play both at the same time, Both Wings for Marie AND 10,000 days sync ! It is incredible ! It is like an 8 piece band but it all FLOWS ! It flows like one song.. It is the most unique and incredible thing I have ever heard in my life.. BadA$$ ! The vocals, drums, the guitar riffs, everything flows ! Both songs get heavy at the same point at 9 minutes and 14 seconds in, it is magical !

http://spo0nman.blogspot.com/2006/05/more-...10000-days.html

They didn't post audio links, so Stricnyne, get Apache on it and lemme know!

im not surpriced... most of the songs on that album sound the same anyways :\

............. never mind.. this guy is on crack or some other kind of drug that makes you talk complete nonsence, and do say retarded things.....

I was all excited too... its not like TOOL wouldn't do something like that for the excentric fans sad.gif

yea, mars volta had a similar dealy with frances the mute.

............. never mind.. this guy is on crack or some other kind of drug that makes you talk complete nonsence, and do say retarded things.....

I was all excited too... its not like TOOL wouldn't do something like that for the excentric fans sad.gif

Mountain Dew?

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]