The socks may be with you! :D

Tarkan

Yo guys ^^

Yea,the sockfetish guy,myself,is once again pleased to visit these forums hehe.Some of you might not know me,and some might forgot about me,but for those who still remember me...! ^^thanks,i love you guys hehe.Well,as i have said im here to make a statement after 2 months of playing the game Lineage2 again.

I must say,lineage2 has changed to its best side and its still going to expirience by far more interesting changes.The players are now allowed to Spank,lick,hug themselfs more freely than before.Weapons can't be dropped anymore,just the armor pieces(which even happens VERY rarely).

This makes the PvP more interesting since everyone knows the risk of dropping an item.Buff sounds have changes,new graphics were added overall to the game environment,like new animations when using skills,changed textures on items and in towns,also new areas were added.

Also something like "additional hp" were added to enhance the PvP expirience,player killers can't kill one anymore without having to get these add. hp down,just then the real hp go down.The expirience bonus you get from fighting in partys was greatly increased and also solo leveling is now pretty much better.Overall the game has changed to its good side and there are many many things that are new and i can't talk about them because its simply too much of it hehe,but i realy like it how it is now.Althought,i have noticed that games don't entertain me that much in the last months and im not playing anymore that intense like once.

Anyway,i will stay in Lineage2 for now because it is at the time the most fun game for myself.I have also rerolled(started over again with another class) as a Elemental Summoner.My previous class was Prophet,a buffer only class.Summoners are powerfull Damagedealers in PvE.Also in mass-pvp they pretty much own,just 1 vs. 1 its a bit hard wink.gif.

Well,im going to stay there for now,maybe i'll come along to WoW once again after it changes a bit more...not only instances and horde vs. ally pvp(free pvp,like lineage2) and maybe if i can finally afford to pay for 2 MMORPG's.

Puh...now to the subject...ME tongue.gif

I've been busy in the last 2 months,alot stuff has changed and keeps changing in my life too,im not as lazy as i was once.I'll be doing school and work in around a week too.So that much playing ain't gonna be possible anymore.But thats good too,i missed alot Reallife in my past.I'm feeling pretty much ok,a bit bored from time to time but thats all hehe.I hope you guys do also good and you still like to play games as before ^^.

Well,lets talk a bit here on the Forums,a bit chitchat will sure be cool.I'm interested in what you have to tell me smile.gif how you're doing and stuff.

...Shoop...i realy hope you kept spreading the wise words of the holy, fresh and daily washed socks around the world.The people gotta know the truth about well smelling socks! =)

Something i would like to know is...was Kappella on alot since i left? and has she spoken of me some time? sad.gif If yes,please tell that girl to send me a pm over these forums.

I would be happy about any replies from my ex-guild i realy liked and still like how i have it in my memory and hopfully is still like that or even a bit better tongue.gif who knows hehe.

Best regards and greetings...

Your WoW friend...

Dawid alias Tarkan smile.gif

hey Tarkan biggrin.gif We were just wondering about you, the guy who bought your account left the guild and we were like huh? I asked him about his socks and he seemed a little confused.

Anyway its good to hear that you're having fun and going to school and work soon, the socks we sent you must have served you well smile.gif

Unfortunately we haven't heard from Kappella in a while, not sure what happened to her sad.gif. She disappeared like this once before hopefully she will be back we all enjoyed her company.

LOL, i had no idea that you sold youre account, I was in an UBRS run with him earlier today and he sucks SOOOOO bad. Oh, also the whole guild he'd in is terrible, Invisibility, im gonna blacklist them all. everyone one of them is horrible. Anways, glad to know "you" arent the guy i had to ditch earlier.

Yo Prime and everyone who reads this smile.gif

Hell NO,i never play as bad as the description sounds of that guy haha,i would rather go hang myself or let my fingers put into socks than playing like that hehe.Well,i promise you guys,if you continue to stay in this game im going to visit you someday,just because of you.You were like a little family to me,the environment inside the guild was the best i've expirienced in any game and it will be the best i will ever get to know!

I miss you guys realy much,and im sure you miss my socks as much as i do,cuz they are being washed right now and my feets are getting cold hehe tongue.gif.Anyways,im gonna spook around in the Forums from time to time smile.gif if you don't mind of course!

I had to cry yesterday when i thought of the good time i had with all of you,it was realy so great hehe.I kinda felt like i had a mistake by leaving this game,and i told you that im just because of you still there,but then the boredom shoosh'd me away to Lineage2 hehe and here i am.Sold my account and playing in the Hindemith guild AbyssLegion in L2 a bunch of highlevels with alot motivation to get a own Castle soon.I gotta keep leveling so i can participate on the upcoming castlesiege...My summons are the most powerfull there since they have AoE attacks and are damn good in melee combat.I can also buff them hehehe,everything...magic resistance,attack speed,defense,Attack power and alot more.It's like i would have my own tank hehe and i would be the healer,but in fact i'm also doing alot of damage with spells and dagger.I'm Something like a shaman with the best ingame aviable summoning ability hehe,i can heal my pet,heal myself,buff my pet,buff myself a bit,go melee and ranged combat.^^

Well,i talk too much about Lineage2 hehe,lets talk about your stuff.I've seen,some of you guys have epic mounts already tongue.gif...im getting jellous i never made it so far and even dared to sell my account before that lol.

Was it hard to get them? Oh,how are the battlegrounds? Are they fun?

I ask cuz i didn't like them so much,they were pretty much the same as the game has offered before...INSTANCE...and that instance stuff got me so bored...man.Oh btw. Lineage2 will get the instance system too,in the next big upgrade(which will be for free cuz of NCSOFT tradition) we will get here instances too,but for now we are in a BIIIIIIIG world,even bigger than the wow maps^^....wide fields with weed,tree's,flowers of all kind and mobs behind every corner so nobody Ks's everyone.And some regions also never get touched hehe,because they are either too far away from a town or the mobs are too hard for some peeps wink.gif.

lol...i'm talking again of Lineage2,my bad hehe.

Ok,gogogo,i wanna see many many posts to the subjects Socks:The good smell within , Tarkan's return(to the Forums) and Whatever you would like to say by yourself? ^^

Greetings and fresh socks for everyone!

Tarky^^

haha, well we anxiously await The Return of the Socks. Lineage2 sounds pretty fun.. i played Lineage a little bit a while back.

The epic mount would have been much harder to get if it wasn't for forevergirl hehe. But really it only takes maybe 20-30 hours of farming to get it, especially since now if you get Seargant rank its only 800g. I want to get higher ranks in pvp though so I can get the druid set and then get minor speed enchant .. then in travel form I can go as fast as a normal mount with a carrot on a stick. 163% movement speed instant cast for less than 300 mana ftw smile.gif .... also when they fix feral tree next patch.. if its any good I can get feline swiftness and move at 153% in cat form biggrin.gif

damn.. talking about my druid again.. anyway, I hear that for rogues battlegrounds isn't as fun, but on my druid its pretty fun in Warsong Gultch (Capture the flag) because druids do most of the flag running wink.gif. Alterac valley is pretty fun sometimes because its a big battle, but not a zerg usually. We haven't been to Blackwing Lair yet but Exodia killed the first boss last night and 3 epics dropped.... 2 were for hunters and no hunters were on the run lol. So lavi has Dragonstalker Bracers.

Also the guild is getting bigger, but we are trying to keep people who are nice like those who are already here =) ... we are hoping to fight Onyxia and MC and BWL as a guild sometime soon smile.gif

There's a guy named Dawid in Gainesville...speaks Tigrinia, though, so it's probably not you...heh.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]