Thanks to the FP

Triggahapy

I just wanted to thank all of the guys and gals who warmingly welcomed me into the guild yesterday, and Vanin for sending me the invite. He's not such a bad guy after all...lol! I had alot of fun chatting with everyone in guild chat, and look forward to getting to know more members of the guild. Since I turned in my application Thursday evening, I have already gained 2 levels. I am on a decent pace to make 60 in 2 months, so that then I can be a bigger contributor to the group.

Also, I have seen that there are a few people in the guild who are in my level range. I wanted to extend an invite to anyone who feels ready to run Deadmines with me Wednesday. I would much rather run my first instance with fellow FP members than anyone else. Anyone who is interested can just leave a post here or e-mail me. My e-mail is jrshoe5714@yahoo.com. Wednesday, I should be on WoW around 5 p.m. EST. Until then, I'll just have to settle for killing those stupid elite ogres near Thelsamar.

Heh.. you don't need someone your own lvl to run deadmines;p

I am on every night... just ask if thev is on. Kat and my hunter have a nice little technique that allows us to clear Stocks in 10 mins. We can run you through a couple dozen times for gear and a smidge of XP. Same thing with VC.. though that takes a little longer.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]