Ready to Raid

Thev

I would have put this in the class specific forums but it involves multiple classes... so no need to make multiple posts. If you are not a Priest, Pally, Hunter, or Mage... disregard this post:}

After almost a year with FP I am finally going to start raiding a bit. Here is the problem though. I can't raid without Katyna (she won't let me). Since Thev is on the same account as Katyna I will not be able to bring him along yet (until Kat's Rogue hits 60:}). So the only way I can raid is if I can get Katyna (60 Mage) and Barrel (60 Hunter) or Gah (60 Pally) into a raid. This is going to be more than a little tricky as I will also not know until the day of a raid if we can join or not. Since raid's fill up almost as soon as sign-ups open there is little chance of me getting us both in on the same day for the same raid via sign-ups or overflow (wouldn't matter anyway cause I can't sign up in advance). This is where you all come in. I was wondering if any Mages, Hunters, or Pallys would be willing to let Kat and I sub in at the beginning of a raid for the first 1 or 2 bosses in some of the raids (this I can plan in advance because it wouldn't be more than an hour or 2). The hardest part of this is going to be finding a Mage + Pally/Hunter on the same day willing to give up a spot. Some of the hard-core raiders already have the gear they need from these bosses and there are epics being disenchanted that I would rather see not converted into Nexus Crystals:}.

I can be reached by PM, in this thread, or in the game most every night. Thanks in advance... Thev and Kat.

ok well as far as the priest world goes, we're full on disciple priests atm so you'll still be stuck as a herald for awhile =)

The best we can offer anyone is the chance to get in a raid. We don't pressure people into giving up spots (except, a lot of people do randomly; so best of luck).

If you sign-up on the day of the raid and hang around online chances are much better to get a spot. Sign-up and try to get in that is your best shot with all of these classes (which are already over-full).

The biggest sign-up problems I see are:

1) not signing-up but hanging online just in case there is a spot

2) signing-up on overflow (because you are forced there) and not getting online to claim a spot

3) signing-up for a guaranteed spot but not showing up causing punishment on the next raid.

So, again, best of luck getting in. Hang around in game during raids and on vent too if you wish. Just make sure we can keep the raid progressing without much chatter on vent.

I talked to thev and I think he means he's ready to give Ony a shot (since it seems we always have spots available for that) and he would love to swap out for any boss in MC where the items will be dusted. He knows he isn't getting promoted any time soon, he's just hoping to fill in on some of those encounters when possible.

3) signing-up for a guaranteed spot but not showing up causing punishment on the next raid.

I believe this rule is now up to the CLs and is normally not used unless there is a trend of missing raids one is signed up for.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]