OoOoOo Boy.......... :-/

Amitesh

Have fun Ami, sorry to see you go you spammed decursive like nobody's business wink.gif

That sucks that you are leaving man, I hope to still talk to you a bit when you leave. We've had other members leave, and usualy we never really talk to them again. Though if this is what you want, than good luck too you.

Sorry to see you go, Ami. I'd love to say that we'll keep in touch, but I know this goes. You say you'll write and you will for the first few weeks. Then, of course, I'll get a phone call on my birthday, a card at Christmas. Then one year, a birthday will slip by. We'll start a lose game of phone tag, and then POOF! You're gone. All that I'll have left is a photo album full of memories and an empty box of kleenex. Well, at least we'll have Auberdine. If nothing else Auberdine . . .

:-P Sorry to see you go. I like loud and opinionated people (except for vanin. . . he smells like monkey feet).

I eft out how I stink like a...... like a smelly person would. you all know this.. I just feel bad... farting everwhere.. and having it stay in my armor till after the fight when we all go out and have a beer... I never shower.. so Ismel... you get the picture..... add me to your friggin friends list..

Gynis... a friendship goes two ways... I will write to you for a few weeks.. but.. you hate me :-( you will never write back :-( and my world as I know it will end :-( crushing,slamming to the floor like...(ooo snap(I love saying o snap), I was about to say like that twin towers in NY did... not good) like.. ummmmm like I do when ever see a shamen.. I /sleep and close my eyes.. maybe he will go away when I cannot see him... heehee :-)

I wov u all time... a whole lot

Oh how I hardly knew ye.....

well...I will start with....

DONT DO IT!!!!

but I know that's not going to have an effect....

nobody can force you to do anything, you need to do what's right for you...

there is always a place for you in FP...but you know that...

I may disagree with your departure...but if you feel it's right then so be it smile.gif Good Luck and as always...if you need anything...just let me know...

and i will end with DONT DO IT!!!!

Seriously... as soon as we join we have people leave... Maybe it is the Solace people that smell!

<covers nose as he enters thread>

<glares at Gryph and Ceridia>

Aww Ami! You're breaking my heart!!

I was just getting to know ya too. Hopefully I'll still be welcomed on Vent by you and if you ever wanna just chit chat, you know how to find me.

Roxee(eeeeeeeeee)

That sucks that you are leaving man, I hope to still talk to you a bit when you leave. We've had other members leave, and usualy we never really talk to them again. Though if this is what you want, than good luck too you.

Well Dragon, I'm still online, you could always do a /w as well wink.gif

or dare I say it, an invite to an instance.

PUG Hell FTW

Gar

Ami!! I just want to PERSONALLY thank you for giving FP another chance...

In my opinion...you WON'T regret it, I will make sure of that... biggrin.gif

WHAT!? It's coming back?! What am I supposed to do with all of this ice-cream I bought to eat away my depression? How do I explain this to my AA group for my binge drinking? No, I think you should go. Just . . .go.

:-P

seeing as this post was edited i have to use context clues to assume amitesh was gonnna leave but then reconsidered? i dunno :?::?:

thanks for staying!

DOH, couldn't put one past you erlin, heehee yea.... I was going to leave.. but I got alot of what I felt was wrong outta me last night, and voiced my thoughts.. and heard what old an new members had to say and from what I hear.. I like.. and look forward to many more sleepless nights with my friends in FP

GJ!! very nice. im happy to re-read this post. heh...

C ya around man..... btw i got nothing against aeternum. i am one of those loyalty freaks lol. if i join a clan i stay with it till i stop playing teh game.

Nomad.

yea.. i have tried that befor myself.. but the guild just sorta.... stopped overall interaction with eachother.. after we were so close and being together for a year..... bah.... I was just upset at a few things and takin the easy way out..... and the easyway out for me was to go to another place where I was safe... umm lol I don't know, o well :-) we worked some of my issues out last night and I cannot wat to hang with my guild again... everyone......

Well...umm...I'm not sure what went on in this thread, but glad to see things haven't changed...

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]