Attn Ayumi

Goreslash

you are no longer friendly with the goreslash circle you are now at war.

your little pvp grp refuses to let me have some fair fun in an ab on a lock i have never even played untill 5 days ago. due to this fact you are now all screwed royally because i will be pvping on Goreslash again and i will eat each and every one of you for lunch. keep assist training my lock have fun with it because next week u will be getting losing token after losing token Team Rape will be back in full force next week, so enjoy the fun while you can.

=(

I thought you were only playing her for the weekend. I understand that you're frustrated that you cant help out your girlfriend with pvp leveling. Love can do horrible things to you but don't let it ruin your friendship with with us, we still love you. You should just stop being shy and ask her out to get it overwith. We're all behind you. Tell her Ayumi says hi!

=)

im just playing it for fun actually but hey either way be ready for next week cause its time to die =D

Team Rape inc!

and no im not mad at you i just want revenge =O

Hellz yeah... looks like I need to PvP next week with Ayumi.

That [item]Lok'amir il Romathis[/item] your holding in your sig... I have... want my [item]benediction[/item] Goreslash? laugh.gif

Gratz. When the battleground is over you will have [item]Lok'amir il Romathis[/item] too. Well at least the impression of it on your face *shrugs*

I miss your goreslash <3

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]