This will blow your mind

Shadrende

I forgot to post this for the longest time I've had this for a few years now but you should all download it and watch it.

The Product

Now why would you be interested in a 3-D tech demo?

Well it uses 6 minutes of wav quality audio, a rediculous amount of colored textures and animation commands totaling about 1.9GB of information and these guys used a packer to compress it to 64KB. No I did not mistype that. 64kilobytes. 30,000:1 compression ratio.

So watch this and post thoughts, I'm still blown away by the length of the demo. And make sure to let it run the whole way it will close itself when its done smile.gif

For More Info On the Demo

Oh yeah if you liked demo 8 check out this one too its sweet looking:

The Popular Demo

i am simply amazed

Well it uses 6 minutes of wav quality audio, a rediculous amount of colored textures and animation commands totaling about 1.9GB of information and these guys used a packer to compress it to 64KB.  No I did not mistype that.  64kilobytes.  30,000:1 compression ratio.

Thats incredible...oh yeah I probably should watch the link too.

i am simply amazed

i still think this is hax, i have no idea how the backend works on this demo.

yeah this is too crazy to be this small and still do all that. what? your avatar is twice as big as the file. i wonder how its done.

zomg krieger... i remember reading a magazine article about this some time ago... yea this is some amazing stuff right there.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]