/miss?

TeAhnPrime

Should I come back  

20 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No!

So, I got through the first stage of withdrawl from this game, it was cake, I had enough work to last a speed addict a solid 3 weeks. Take for example my studio final, which required 47 hours and 2 twelve packs of Mountain Dew over 3 days to finish. But, finals are done, and im bored as hell, I have no classes for the next 8 months, and the only requirement i need to fulfill is that I place myself in a part/full time job to satisfy part of my degree.

I could come back, but I've lost all interest in raiding, instanced pvp (Dont get me wrong, 1 shotting a mage is still my favorite thing in the world, and yes I do only play warriors, trust me, ive done it), so there isnt really all that much for me to do if I come back. I was planning on giving the expansion a shot, but they havent even gone to beta for that. I'm beginning to think that its just a farse to keep people addicted to this game waiting for the next big thing to come out.

Anyways, I've thrown this poll up just for the sake of amusement, I may pick up a game card or something and play for a bit, who knows. The Elder Scrolls IV just moves too dam slow for me, granted its sick, but oh so slow.

See, you really should have come to the BG's with Athrus and I back in the day. World PvP is alot more amusing, but goddamn was that fun. I miss that rouge =/

I could come back, but I've lost all interest in raiding, instanced pvp (Dont get me wrong, 1 shotting a mage is still my favorite thing in the world, and yes I do only play warriors, trust me, ive done it), so there isnt really all that much for me to do if I come back.  I was planning on giving the expansion a shot, but they havent even gone to beta for that. I'm beginning to think that its just a farse to keep people addicted to this game waiting for the next big thing to come out.

Kinda what I'm feeling right now, but I still have 2 months left on my account.

tongue.gif

See, you really should have come to the BG's with Athrus and I back in the day. World PvP is alot more amusing, but goddamn was that fun. I miss that rouge =/

Ya, and you shouldve come and played in the 40-49 bracket with me. Or promise to get a toon in that bracket and i'll come back right now. roll another pally since thats when theyre in their prime.

who is the wise ass that voted no? becuase im soooo gonna roll a hordie and camp you :evil:

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]