It has been interesting

Shoop

This feels quite awkward =/

Now that you are leaving Shoop something large will surely be missing from all of us.

I don't really know what to say...other than your the best and I know you'll continue to uphold that reputation in whatever you do.

Despite what you may think, you've done an awesome job and "failure" is far from what I would call your efforts.

Your the man Shoop, I would tell you to pop onto vent every once and a while, but your a mac nub so I guess PM's will just have to do wink.gif

I have been with you since day 1, and really if it wasnt for you this game would have meant nothing to me.

Don't be a stranger,

-Your level 59 friend Miz (matt)

Shoop I remember when I was talking to you before I was invited and not knowing it was you. I have always thought very highly of you, and it was a pleasure when I finally was able to meet you. I'm not sure what your vision for FP was, I have an idea but it has grown into a guild that has the respect of this server. People want to be apart of us, in all my days of playing on-line games this is by far the finest guild. Sure it has some folks that disagree on issues. We have grown into a force, and if one thing has stayed the same since I have been here its how friendly people are. You may have experenced something different at times, I'm sure most of us have. People in this care, and I would like to think you had alot to do w/ that attitude.

I hope to see you on, and I sincerely hope you rejoin us. I'll miss seeing you on game. Give me a whisper when you do log on maybe we can go kill some horde.

Reinhard

I will respond to each in turn, no less than you all deserve:

Arafelz, it was good to meet you. You're a dedicated guy and I hope that continues.

Loofa, our limited interaction was always pleasant. I will remember your maturity in a situation that could have been much worse.

Stricnyne, I'm pretty sure you have some sort of strong dislike for me, I don't know why, but it takes a lot to offend me, so good luck to you and have fun.

Esteban, hopefully our escapades in AB will continue from time to time.

Siegeman, you're a great guy. You've always been around, always calm and collected. Your presence has been a boon that has gone unappreciated for a long time, so I thank you for everything you've done for me and for Forgotten Prophets. It is not the failure to meet an ideal that drove me to this desicion, but rather a series of small steps from the old ideal leading to a new ideal in which I would rather not have a place at all then be forced into one I do not like. I'm neither ashamed nor proud, and the idea that I have left some mark upon Skullcrusher is small comfort. The experience has been unique, and, of course, interesting. I hope that we will continue to be friends, if you will allow it.

History, it's been a pleasure knowing you. Perhaps you did not always enjoy my company, but I hope that we are parting on good terms.

Arty, I remember that, too. That might have been the only time I ever asked for help, and I was in awe of the might of a level 44 paladin, lol. I won't forget story-time and the year and a half of other memories we forged. Your comic relief and unique opinions have always served as a helpful reminder to me. Hopefully we will still be able to pvp together now and again.

Willas, you did not escape my notice, despite what you may or may not think. It was good to play with you.

Ceridia, more often than you know you were a balance for me. I know what this means for you. Few people know that we very likely would not be where we are if not for you. You know how to contact me.

Bentley, I understand your point. The time to change the guild's direction is long past, and in any case, the new direction is not bad, it is merely different. There are many people who believe in its new direction and want it. I would not deny them if I could. I will maintain whatever friendships I can, with whichever friends are willing to maintain them with me. I should hope a guild, or the lack thereof, would not stand in the way of that. I will fulfill your request to reconsider, but not yet. I will do it justice and consider it only when it has a chance.

Hvilelos, I remember when you joined. You had more greens than I'd seen on a 60 in a long while. I had to defend your right to go to MC. Yet that was a different guild, and your purple outfit has a solid place in the new one.

Teahnprime, you've always had a strong way with words. But, beneath that everyone found a polite and pleasant interior. I still remember when you hadn't bought skills from 40 to 48 in order to save for your mount. I thought you were crazy, but it turns out it isn't quite so bad for a warrior as it is for a caster. I've missed having you around, and hopefully we will get another chance to play together before the end of one or the other of our Warcraft days.

Ceridia, I know you have more to say than that. Out with it.

Ecthelion, I'll see you soon, man. We'll pvp our hearts out, it'll be great. Oh, and one more thing... For the Horde!

Ravenheart, I hope that we succeeded in finding a home you can be happy in for you.

Stormhelm, our interaction has always been pleasant, it was good playing with you.

Valdez, we called it even, and it is. It's been a pleasure knowing you and, I hope, will continue to be. An email address would be welcome. Nice people are hard to come by, yet you are surely one. We learned a great deal from each other.

Kibai, perhaps one day I'll have the honor of pvping with you again. Stable duty ftl!

Miroku, it has been a long road, and you have done well for yourself and the guild. I will remember the aid we lent each other, and the sushi.

Dagorian, I hope, as with Ravenheart, we succeeded in finding a guild you could call home. The druid arguments were always entertaining and interesting.

Amitesh, it was a long road for you, and you haven't reached the end, I'm sure. We had trying times, and good times, I hope you will remember the good.

Lyboro, I thank you for the farewell, maybe I'll ask you to assist me with a feral respec sooner or later, if you're willing.

Shadrende, I truly hope we will continue to pvp together from time to time, and I do hope to see you, and get to play with you, on Smolderthorn.

Bentley, I gave up on post count when I got set back by 500 for the second time. I am sure that you believe my friends are reason enough to remain in the guild, but I am a stubborn fool. I would rather no place at all, then a place I cannot abide.

Heliacon, well, words aren't good enough for you, either. I've missed you, and I hope we can keep in touch, by one means or another.

Miz, I feel like I've practically watched you grow up. It seems like this guild really did become your extended family, and your maturity has grown accordingly. Congratulations on level 59.

Reinhard, it was good to meet you this past winter. You have been a great help to the guild's raids, and I believe you will continue to be. I would love to kill horde anytime you're up for it.

Snarf, I never got to know you like I wanted to. You seem like a very nice guy, and it is unfortunate we did not get a chance to interact by much more than forum posts.

Thank you all for your responses and your well-wishes. It means more than you know.

omg im gonna cry...

Shoop, wont u stay if I admit im lvl59? plz!

I've got a bottle of whiskey waiting for you when you come back to Tampa Shov's.

We can comiserate on days long past as warriors of our age do. To roads walked, and those yet to be traversed. Wish upon the stars for dreams not fully realized. You are the original prophet, and will never be forgotten.

I look forward to seeing you when you come down for a visit.

ugh ive been avoiding posting here, cause it just makes me to sad...

shoop ur the reaosn i joined fp! youre the BEST most awesome person i have ever met in wow. I remember when we first met, You were doing the chicken quest in ferelas, and i stoped to help. from that night i knew you were an awesome person.. like heli i just cant find the words.... you will be missed, and i think that it sucks that youre leaving a guild that you started. , yet i understand your reasons why. I to have felt the same way, FP isnt what it was when i joined (not that what it is NOW is a bad thing, its just not MY thing) and now that youre gone, i really dont see a reason as to why i should stay. I enjoyed my time in FP alot of the ppl helped me out alot and for that i thank you.

so what im trying to say is, im hijacking shoops post to say, Im also leaving FP. was good while it lasted. I wish you all the best of luck! stay cool guys.

and shoop see you around man! <3 now that i have you on yahoo, im never gonna stop hurassing you! tongue.gif *stalks shoop*

ZOMG.. whispera too! >.<

Man... this will be my last post on this thread... its all really sad!

It was an honour to innervate you every now and then whispera... /hug!

Take care and i hope you too will continue to enjoy and play the game!

we never were all that close shoop, but that doesnt take away from out early feeble attempts at mc when it was the FP/Enlighten/Aeternum days...weve been around a while and its sad to see you go. hope you find peace with whatever it is you decide

shadows and dust

My oldest memories of WoW includes you and FP. I will miss you bud. Good luck in all your endeavors.

I will miss you shoopaloop. We didn't develop into being best girlfriends, but I always enjoyed your company. None of this would have been here if it wasn't for you. AND! I wouldn't be here if it weren't for a certain Shoop teaming up with other guilds for a fancy Onyxia.

I hope you still troll, at least!

Whisp, /flirt. you're not leaving. Sorry. You're to cute to leave. =)

Noo Shoopster I never thought I would see you leave FP Im gonna miss ya take care <3 :cry::cry:

hey soma according to the chinese zodiac you are a cock.

oh and shoop you brought me into this guild and for that i'm in debt to you always. this has been one of the best things in my life for the past year. i look forward to logging on everyday to talk and hang-out with all these wonderful people. i will still KIT with you and i'll see you this summer, we'll have a jet-ski race.

Shoop, I know we didnt chat much but I am thankful that you invited me to this guild on Kappa's request. I've always respected you and taken comfort knowing you were here. I'll hop on st from time to time to say hi. It is sad to see you leave here, but whatever your reasons, you are still respected and I wish you the best.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]