I guess you all forgot to tell the horde

Bentley

I gank lowbies just as much as 60's

All horde were created equal and they should all die equal.

But this guild here just screams... please target me first. I caught this guy last night. I crept in silently like a NINJA

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/69/gank1el.jpg

Apparently he didn't learn his lesson or he just thought I would be kind if he went afk tonight. I guess you all didn't tell him about me.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6175/gank27wc.jpg

HAHAhahah OMG DEZ!! your sig is muh fuggin HAhlareuS!

Goreslash... I hope so... I can point out a couple of guilds you may want to target. smile.gif

Seriously dude, I'll give you a list of people to gank. Hop on Vent and I'll give you their locations. =)

Ohhh I will.... Hey I even made sure not to cast SW:P or anything on you in AB tonight. I even waved at you and only healed.

but mutual ganking definately sounds like one hell of a plan. smile.gif

Oh noooes Jesilyn... I am sure Valdez was not after your lil war bunny.

i targeted you every single time and im pretty sure i waved back.

didnt target you out of spite tho just i have to kill you and the other priest before i can kill anyone else =p

Oh that's all love.... smile.gif If people ignored me I would feel bad.. Could you imagine the conversation sounding likt this.

Don't target Bentley. He sucks at healing go ahead and hit someone else we can kill him last :shock:

LOL

<3 Goreslash

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]