Tube

Have you had yours today?  

3 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Check out this new sig I made. biggrin.gif

I was bored. lol

I edited a bottle of tabasco form a pic, I thought this way looked better. wink.gif

* EDIT * - The current sig is not the one I was talking about here, go to my posts below for links. I used the tabasco bottle for my avatar. biggrin.gif

if you right click and copy and paste you can see the sig and after that it works

I was afraid of that. :*(

I was trying to find a host that would hold it and the only place I could think of was an old deviantART account that I never use anymore. Linking images fromdA is not easy, they don't like it. It works if you copy it because it is actually already on your pc, it worked for me because it was in my Temp Internet files from dA.

I will work on finding a host that'll hold it.

For now, for anyone to see it, right click the image, copy the address and paste it into your browser. Hit enter and the image will show up. After that you can just go back and it will be there.

Ok, I give up. I suck at gif files. PLus, hosting this is not going well, so I made a boring old static sig.

You can view my attempts at a gif sig here:

Attempt #1

and here:

Attempt #2

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5758/tubesig4vh.gif

Bentley.. omfg, HOW DO YOU ANAMATE IT?! lol that would make the awesome sigs... turn into omfg super sigs!!!

wait... tube.. did you do that??? HOW?! lol I vote yes now we can see it and it roxxorz!

How I did it, it's simple, well.....sort of. tongue.gif

First off, I suck at gif images. Editing pictures is my forte and video I can do some. But, I have never been able to completely figure out how to do animated gifs.

What I did:

1. Use Macromedia Flash MX to create a cartoon

2. Export movie to uncompressed avi file

3. Import avi file into Adobe Image Ready

4. Use Image Ready to set gif file for web/and select frame rate

5. Save optimized gif image

6. Drink some Kool-Aid

7. Sit back and enjoy the neverending looping action

I have two problems with gifs, finding the right settings for color and getting the right file size.

You can skip the whole avi part and just save the Flash cartoon as a gif, but I have never gotten the results I wanted that way.

LoL --> "omfg super sigs!!!" - Amitesh

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]