FP & Friends, who are you?

Arty

Eeee! Scary!

But not that scary hehe, I see teen angsty Goth kids dress like that all the time minus the blood hanging out near Hot Topic at the mall. I like to think they're screaming in their minds "I'm unique and an individual- Just like my friends"

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Akira, just for you.  The \"Enforcer\" from 2 Halloweens ago.  Still thing I need to be riding a Harley or you got something better for me now wink.gif

hehe I love that pic of Gar....my sexy man!!!

We went walking around discover mills that year, and had dinner at Chilies. it was fun biggrin.gif

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c330/jamesroberttbailey/bloodyme.jpg

Yes, this is me with a bleeding head. You see, I had just had a guitar smashed over my head, and the bolt that holds it together dug a good three or four inch gash in my scalp.

You asked for it.

Well, ok, you didn't.

Ha!  James, I can't think of any other picture to represent you! smile.gif

Well, you just started the torrent of me looking through all the images on my comp.

The following is for the amusement of Solace members:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c330/jamesroberttbailey/jamesdarrin.jpg

why is there people kissing?

As far as I can remember, Gryph and I have never kissed, in fact I am quite alright with this and aim to keep that streak going.

haha good job felz i think that is an excellent goal to have.

As far as I can remember, Gryph and I have never kissed, in fact I am quite alright with this and aim to keep that streak going.

And that, right there, is exactly how Ruffies work kids! smile.gif

zomg :shock: I was going to make a joke about Gryph using ruffies when I saw the word "remember", but thought it was a little too off color, so I advised myself not to do it.

You and your voice go together well, cute pic ladyakira =D

Thanx Stang and loofa! I am glad my voice matches me! I am very proud of that pic as I accomplished something in life ohmy.gif

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]