Trip next year!!

Frost

Oooh! I am sooo excited!! the trip is in 1 year and x months for sure (it should be around june in 2007) and I should be able to go there! (Its in negociation with my parents, but it should be okay biggrin.gif)

I still don't know what we will be visiting since I will be subscribing later than the others (i will subscribe myself to the trip like tuesday, while the other did a while ago...) but Ill be asking for more informations and Ill be posting them there biggrin.gif

Ill try to buy a digital camera and take pics of my whole trip and post them there too (wow, you will be able to see me!!) since my crappy webcam that serves as a camera can only takes 80 ''crappy 640*480'' shots so the quality ain't there at all.. biggrin.gif

9 days! We're going to London and if the money allows it, we're going to Paris after that. All that in 9 days! I still don't know what we are going to visit there. ^^

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]