FP Summer Party!

Ecthelion

Great idea, Ben!  250 bucks (or whatever it'd be from MD to VA to FL) on Gas alone sounds ftl D;

Thing is though, if you get a total of 5 people... you'd only be paying $60 per head. Yet, 25 hours of driving? Not sure it's worth the savings even then >.>

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh....my.....god.....=***( i hate long drives. maybe i'll just pay for a plane ticket for dan and myself, heh.

...and kla =/

As long as you people make it here still taking in oxygen, then do what you must.

For those of you flying in, if I use just Arc, and myself for airport pickup, then we can seat 8 with plenty of room for luggage. If more decide to do this, then I'll call in more people that owe me favors. =)

Oh and before I forget. it's about 50min from you miro, I think that you can go out, get some cheap shades, SPFbagillion sunscreen and visit for the day.

Ready, I hope that you'll be bringing lady as well. biggrin.gif

Of course.... and if they fly into st. pete I'd be willing to pick up a few stragglers tongue.gif

Not much room for luggage in the trunk thou.... I'd hate to have to leave the music at home tongue.gif

I would like to come i was suppose to last time to Atl but boss sucked

ill even cook if you want me too tongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder if it'll be cheaper to drive there, or fly? Hmmm... what are gas prices like in Florida? I'll need to run some calculations.  :twisted:

Well let me just tell right now March 20 gas prices here just north of Tampa are around $2.50 and up-2.38 is like the lowest but hard telling when summer is here the prices always change :x

I thought that it was always summer in Tampa.

I mean whens the last time during sun hours that it was below 60F?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hehe, would be sweet if gunitmidget and i could come down wink.gif

hehe, would be sweet if gunitmidget and i could come down wink.gif

COLLEGE TRAINING!

Chugchugchugchug!

I will be sending out Evites for the party soon. If you want to make sure you get one, please pm me with your email address.

I thought that it was always summer in Tampa.  

I mean whens the last time during sun hours that it was below 60F?

Um just last month it was like 50 something

I do believe that REady and I will be attending....need to get away from the area....even if it is just to Indian Rocks

I do believe that REady and I will be attending....need to get away from the area....even if it is just to Indian Rocks

I think i still have your email address, but you might wanna send it again to be safe.

I will get the Evites out this Sat or Sun

le bump

Just a reminder sleeping space is limited so I need to know in advance whose coming. I want to try and "house" as many of you as possible but it probably isn't going to hurt at this point to be thinking about a hotel/motel.

There are 2513626154127 in the area, so having a place to stay shouldn't be a problem.

There may also be a jetski or two in your future. :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, I have sent out some Evites. If you did not get one, and want one please send me a PM. I will NOT track you down to invite you… hate to be mean, but I am a busy person wink.gif

<3

FPFTMFW

I could probably help pick people up from the airport... I SHOULD be in town.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]