Saioonara

TeAhnPrime

Yes, this is what youre thinking it is. I'm done. Not to say it hasn't been a blast, but its time to call it quits. Account officially expires march 9. Ive been with this guild since day one, but I think I've done all I can to make FP what it is today. The game has lost basically all my interest. The people I used to play with dont really play anymore, and even if they did, im not sure if i would still be playing. But hey, <3 each and every one of you. Just let me know if Miz ever hits 60. Thanks for everything.

/salute

See you later Prime! I'm glad I got to know you and meet you IRL. Go Huskies!

haha, no, all the gold i have is going towards paying off the debt i owe miro.

Teah!!!! it was nice to know you in game bud, you really seemed like a stand up guy. Hope all goes well for you IRL and you keep tabs at least on the forums.

/salute teah

/kowtow

after a good break from the game, it makes it so much better.

Coming back and playing a completely differnet toon makes the game last forever.

be cool

im still gonna bother you on aim

Gonna miss ya prime :cry: Hopefully I can get online before you go and say goodbye in game.

Bye Teahn :-(

You'll be back. They always come back. You can't get off warcrack. You can't do it. I promise.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]