We seriously aren't exageratting Atlanta speeding.

Joesf

Hehe yah i have to say 285 (around atlanta) sucks i usualy tend to avoid it. But certain places on I-20 are nice. I got up to 120mph on my way back from charleston. Porsche Boxster FTW :twisted:

I-287 in north jersey? I was fixing my truck under an overpass when some dude doing 80 while sleeping hit my truck. I'm lucky I'm still alive.

hmm, actually, everything is a highway.

the clarification comes on if you have to pay a toll or not. if you do, its a thruway, if not, its a freeway. Oh, and the DOT is not responsible for how fast people go, the only reason the speed limits were set was to encourage better gas comsumption from an era where 20+ mpg was unheard of.

And if you've only gotten your porshe boxter to 120, thats sad. Ive gotten my scion tc to 147. Granted thats about as high as it goes, but still, you should be able to beat that.

Ford Shelby GT500 2007 FTW smile.gif

THE STRONGEST OF ALL MUSTANGS

Coming summer, 2006: The newest Mustang Cobra developed by the Ford Special Vehicle Team (SVT) in collaboration with legendary performance guru Carroll Shelby has made its North American International Auto Show debut. Even though the trademark snake logo is visible inside and out, officially this high-performance Mustang is called the Ford Shelby GT500. Just like the highly sought-after Shelby Mustangs sold from 1965 through 1970, the performance credentials of today's GT500 are the real deal.

Under the hood of the 2007 Shelby GT500 there’s a supercharged 32-valve 5.4L V-8 that shares some of its technology with the Ford GT supercar. And the car's race-proven suspension is perfectly tuned to handle this brand of raw power on straight-aways as well as the tight turns.

It’s officially the Year of the horse -- and the snake!

http://www.svt.ford.com/gt500/index.html

I WANT IT :'(:'(:'(

n00bcake.

2006 Porsche 911 turbo

3.6L V6 bi-turbo

480Hp

485 lbs torque, 505 with sport button (think james bond)

0-60 3.9 (3.4 tiptronic)

uhh, and its gorgeous?

American Muscle had its day, more = less.

Ford Shelby GT500 2007 FTW smile.gif

THE STRONGEST OF ALL MUSTANGS

I WANT IT :'(:'(:'(

1969 Boss 429 is omfg my most favorite car in the world.... if I got to choose from a mint Mercades McLaron something or other or that boss 429... I would GLADLY pick the Mustang....... by far my most favorite car in thw world.

wait, I might take the McLaron then sell it to buy two of those mustangs and a house with a HUGE garage to hold my cars.

/drool

my chest started to beat very hard and my mind started to race after I clicked on your link Frost........ speechless...... I drooled on my keys to btw...... wow... just wow...... wow... just.. omfg wow

biggrin.gif its a remake of the classic Shelby GT500 ''Eleanor'' that we can see in Gone in 60 seconds movie smile.gif 40 years later!

TeAhnPrime, you'Re comparing a Porsche with a Ford.. Its like comparing a Lamborghini with a Mercedes.. there's a difference between them tongue.gif

I simply loooooooooooooooove that mustang! Normally I dont have any shots of car on my computer, but I must have like 3 pics of it, plus my desktop background image smile.gif

LOL I guess this became Fast and the Furious 2 Imports vs Muscle cars well Im into Imports so I pu out there The RX7- Banzai made in the US by Petit Racing check it out at www.petitracing.com sorry for the Porsche maybe next time. By the way I own a 1993 RX7 TT LOL

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]