stangmeister FTMFW

hroth

If worst comes to worst I will spec PvP shadow and I will go find him again and camp him and spec holy before the next raid.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GAH btw I think I know why you think you know me! There's a gnome mage who done stole my name and called himself Hroth! My guys are in my sig, and while I use the "hroth" them for a few of them, I dont actually have a guy named that! ohmy.gif

I'll kill you too, Stang's horde buddy! Well, it'll be more of a die to the Mage, rape the Warrior and infinite loop of mana regen with the Druid? :roll:

oops... this is not the same person... So well I dunno... I dun camp anyone I dun know so I won't camp ya but I thought this was Hroth... The 60 gnome mage from the Alliance side. We got one of them and he and I started the game together. Wrong person so I retract everything other than the slow boring death part if we meet LOL. It is always slow and boring and I always end up chasing them waiting on the slow SW:P to kill them and they always seem to find another 3 or 4 horde which normally spells my own demise O.o

Hrothor, the undead mage, has a black wolf remember? SOO then you'd have to be rank 10 is it? to get the mount?

no no no! The wolf is the exalted AV mount! black war mount != white frostwolf howler!

Stang ain'tcha spose to be at work....

And Hroth is a cool dude too so I promise he is doing your name honor. I wanna meet the annoying horde guy who stole my name "mystery" and smack him around a bit O.o I don't even think whoever took my name even uses that character. I hate when people take other peoples names /cry

ZOMG Beware Miroku. If you see him in game, he's not trying to gank you. He's trying to ask you for three horde cooking recipes. He's nice.

I never actually met the alliance hroth. I should look for him one of these days though! I probably should have taken the name "Hroth" to be used for an alt but I never really thought about alts because I was so busy leveling teh druid when the game came out. I actually just specced him feral and have been doing some BG's on the druid because I hated healing sad.gif

I guess being in NA For 8 months on my druid healing for MC and BWL got to me lol. I <3 teh mage!

He was horde for awhile but just recently came back to alliance.

He was Hroth in Beta and he was Hroth since the first day the game came out. I was Mystery since Beta and name ganked since the day the game came out sad.gif

I don't care that someone took my name really. I care that they haven't done anything with it because no matter what search engine I use I can not find the name.... I just know it is taken on the horde side. I dun even get the chance to camp the person who took my name sad.gif

Well If I ever find him, I'll log on siren and kill him a few times! then go tell him to delete it or something ohmy.gif

Yes the appeal of a feral druid is irresistable. I rolled a another druid for feral. I want to keep this one for healing in raids cause a resto druid is FTW. I'd rather build up a feral druid instead of just respec and get all new armor. For me its more satisfying. I like both specs.

He is alliance again but he has parked his 60 mage and is leveling alts right now.

/agreed

Nothing was more amazing for me when I first specced it and went into a BG. I jumped a clothy and ravage crit for 1.8k and then shred crit for 1k all in the space of about 2 seconds. I did a little /giggle and went on my merry little way. Of course about 10 seconds later, like 18 million rogues jumped me and I died sad.gif But its awesome being used to healing in raids (granted, I havent played teh dr00d in like ages for MC or BWL), and then out of nowhere two shotting cloth with only average feral gear O_O. My gear on my druid is here

Peanut Butter Eaters! The whole lot of ya!

/runs in circles screaming like a girl

It's peanut butter jelly time.... peanut butter jelly... now where y'at ... where y'at

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]