There She Is . . .

Lyrin

Certainly you would say I had been remiss, if I did not thank all of FP for being a part of securing my first Tier 2 armor piece. With all my heart I tell you, it was nothing short of being crowned Miss Tedrassil. The excitement, the anxiousness, the sheer loss for words . . .

But at this time, I would like to correct the situation and thank all the little (but mostly the big) people who helped me attain this coveted crown - The Dragonstalker's Helm. Here is a picture of the bearer, attired in her newest millner design.

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/1155/missteldrassil1jx.png

I hope to have a long and fruitful reign with FP, and will effort to assist others in realizing their dreams - as you have helped me in beginning to realize mine.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

That was well said Lyrin and I hope you enjoy all of your days with FP with the same excitement...from wipes to epic items! smile.gif

justa walkin' down the street, singin'

...mostly stay classy

LOL

thanks for stopping by.

hehe

cute post lyrin biggrin.gif

.... but mainly... stay classy FP...

And Gratz on teh helm.... I know how it felt when I got my first epic.... ohhhh boy... it never gets old yelling in vent...

"DUDE!!!! WTF I PWNED YOUR NANCY NOOB ROLL!!!! GIVE ME THE LEWT ASSCLOWN!!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"... or something like that...

lol totally kidding.. i just said that cuz it's funny...

But seriously.. Gratz and yes... Purple = warm feelings

Lyrin! Congratulations on your stylish new chapeau! There isn't anyone in the world more deserving of such a colorful, face obscuring, pointy hat....and I mean that in the best of ways, of course. /Halo

I will be sure to send you more threatening candy to celebrate your luck. I'm sure that is JUST what you wanted to hear me say too .... *glomp*

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]