FP owns AQ for the first time!!!

Krotas

ZOMG! =D

after the gates opened, we ran around watching horde fight (and loose) against random elite mobs the size of buildings that spawned all across silithus; then decided "hey, why not check out the 20 man instance?" biggrin.gif

we spent around 3-4 hours in there; and other than the first pull; only whiped on one of the bosses biggrin.gif

we owned the mobs and destroyed the first boss; and sadly got totalled at the second boss sad.gif

during the second boss we have to fight our way through 5 or 6 waves of powerful monsters and mini bosses, then, without ne breaks for health, mana or rezing, take on an uber powerful dude. sadly, it was about impossible to keep aggro so we just all ran around dieing; but for one of the first AQ attempts for any guild ever; we rocked! biggrin.gif

Also fun to note: I am just about the first warlock on the server (if not THE first) to get shadow bolt rank 10 biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif !!!

FPFTMFW!!!

Like I said to you in game Key, GRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and like I said in game FPFTMFW!

O_o grats FP for jumpin in , I bet it was a barrel full of monkeys.. errrr really really fun

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]