ZOMG Hi Jesilyn

Bentley

I just wanted to say hi to the newest prophet.

I won't give to much away about Jesilyn other than I hold her in high reguards obviouslly since I sponsored her and would be very particular who I invited into the FP family.

welcome aboard Jesilyn and I hope you enjoy the best guild atmosphere on skullcrushers server and some of the servers top talent too.

ZOMG FPFTMFW

that name sounds ALL too familiar.... must be a slight variation, though... Gynis tell me I'm not crazy... does that not look slightly familiar?

Then it must be a different one because any thoughts or memories you would have of this Jesilyn would be good ones tongue.gif

Bent, thank you for the welcome to FP, I appreciate it. S9, thank you for the invite and the chat, that too was appreciated. I had a good first run out yesterday and enjoyed the experience and am getting to know some of our guildmates. A big thank you to all who've made me feel welcome and a big glomp to Lyrin and Lt as always.

As for the two people I have not met, who are wondering about my name for some reason, and suggesting it's negative in some way ... O.O ... that was unexpected. I've been playing WoW for a little over a year now and Jesilyn was my first toon. FP is my second guild home and I have two alts that I also enjoy playing. Hope that info helps you clear up any of those strange thoughts you put out there. smile.gif

Actually, I'm pretty good at remembering some things (really bad at others) and this one isn't ringning any bells.

I'm sure you're confusing her with one of your many many fawning young ladies you meet in the tram late at night. O.O

I suppose you are right ... I realized I was thinking of the rogue whose SC cap was stolen a little less than a year ago.

LoL... Jes = top notch people... had a blast w/ her on a lab run just yesterday...

now as far as being a threat to you Este.... lets put it this way..

1. She's "Human"... everyone knows how I don't like Gnomes....

2. She IS a female IRL....

3. I dont' remember what I was going to write here...

rofl... dude.. she's elemental so it's all good!!!!!

You know I would love to go back to fire but I just can't... and I LOVE... (ohh how I LOVE to) give you crap for it... "we" as a guild are at a point where we don't "NEED" every mage in MC to be frost and we will actually "NEED" a Fire mage in BWL for those mobs that have random/changing resists, AND you proved it tonight in AQ where you were having no problem w/ Immunes so yeah.. Fire FTW.. stay @ it and haev a blast....

and since I got side tracked, forgot all about saying welcome again to Jes...

So WELCOME (AGAIN) JES!!!!!!

P.S. The comment about not liking Gnomes.... totally not true.

Lets just say this.... the "demand" for fire mages in these times is about the "demand" for shadow priests. They are very helpful and can do enough damage/healing. It's just not the greatist PvE spec. PvP yes, MC/BWL etc... no, dont' get me wrong.. i love fire mages... and I dream of the day when I can go back to it.. it's just that frost/arcane is more pratical..

I'll tell you one thing tho... those Arcane Power mages are about as sexy as could be...

Heh, well, welcome to FP, Jes! The only advice I can give is...

don't try to punch Heliacon in the head...he's got spidey sense or somethin'

Oh, and singing on Vent is strongly encouraged, no, REQUIRED during raids.

you are going to love all the purples you are going to get too biggrin.gif

anyways... Elemental... I see it viable for BWL, but for MC... ehr... I am not so sure... it would be a hard time for you in there

It won't make much difference in MC since we farm the place... the only concern would be mana =/

elemental ftw ;(

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8885/jesi2fx.jpg

Your sig as promised Jesi smile.gif

Or

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/4793/jesi23ic.jpg

Ok Bently, I like your sigs - they are great - but this time you have out done yourself. This is by far the best one I have seen. You not only got her elemental spec in the wording but the image as well. Having one hand casing a frost spell while the other was casting a fire spell makes it look just awsome. Keep up the good work man. biggrin.gif

*tips cap* Wow thank you very much. smile.gif I did try hard. I am hoping that I get better with each one. I appreciate the kind words.

yea woot that is an awesome sig! i wish mine didnt look so cah-rappy!

being elemental spec is MFing ftw-awesome!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]