Hmmmmm this might be something to ponder......

NomadKiller

Hey guys,

most of yall know me... hows everything going. I really wanna restart my WoW accnt but i seriously need a decent guild and a lot of my old friends to play with, considering aigle and akira and shoop and all the other folks i know are in here. i wanted to know if there was a chance i would be let to rejoin FP.... I mean its upto u guys right now my accnt is down i dont play cause its down and no guild of course i have my friends accnt which also i dont get on, no guild... you all know my lock 60 pretty decked out now... so if u guys need me let me know and ill restart my accnt. thanx

Nomad.

• 2 weeks later...

ehh im not a normal recruit in terms of i dont remember ne of my info just know i got a whole bunch of fellheart and nemesis on my lock thhats about all i remember heh.. but yea if anything comes up hola at me... im always lookin to get back.

Nomad.

If you read the 1st post in the app forum you will see that gear is not listed at all. When it comes to recruitment, there are no special cases, everyone is treaded equally and fairly. That means, if there is no app, then there is no guild invite.

you do not understand... im on an inactive WoW accnt... i was only gonna activate if u guys needed a lock o someting for raids or anything else and soo forth... but doesnt seem to be the case neways im not tryin to force myself into the guild i was just asking if u guys needed one. ill prolly restart WoW in april or May and if i dont find a good guild, ill more than likely move my char to some other server.

Nomad.

Just put in an application. If you got friends in the guild ask them to sponsor you and put a good word in.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]