I cant play Wow for 2 months

Spartan

Sorry guys but i got 2 C's this marking period which means i cant play any video games for 2 months so... :cry::cry: cya then

Like I always tell my brother. "You fail a class. I will break. your. nose. Any questions?"

Do you need some help staying motivated? smile.gif

the key is to do REALLY bad and totally slack off and then actually put regular effort into it and get like b-'s and then everyones like OMG YOURE AMAZING PLAY WOW ALL DAY PLZ!!! haha it worked for me!

that is the thing though i usually get A's and B's but..i just got two 83's..by the way 84 is a B so i missed by one point and they are still freakin

Actually new update it is only 1 month i am grounded from everything for Pheeeew...dam that brings me even farther from my epics

Sorry guys but i got 2 C's this marking period which means i cant play any video games for 2 months so... :cry:  :cry:  cya then

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

wait spart...so u can't play video games even when I come over?!?!

ill have to have a talk with your dad.

Just make sure u do well on the next progress report and Im sure your parents will reconsider.

Anyways, sorry to hear about the bad news

sad.gif

ahhh we all had our fair share of grounding.. i was once banned from playing video games or watching TV for like a month for.. well, we'll leave that to some other time... point is it didnt keep me from playing my video games!!! dont follow me as an example though, i got caught and grounded for another month.. sigh

im just gonna shut up now..

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]