So you wanna be /Famous

Bentley

Have you really taken the time to think about this. I am going to give credit to alot of people and point out some things that not everyone notices. I am giving credit to leadership but members as well so I am not trying to kiss up to anyone in particular... *Subliminal Message*I love you Bramas... *End Subliminal Message*

Think your a people person... When was the last time you went anywhere with 40 people and got along with them all? Obviouslly if your reading this you are interested in FP as a guild or are in FP.

If you are interested let me point out some things to you before you go throw that application on the forum. If your here to get fast loot and do end game content you can now go away. No offense there are guilds out there that do not talk alot or really get along. It is like a second job where you are required to put in so many raids or so much time a week or your kicked out. But these guilds can do everything or maybe more than we can do at this moment and you'll get your loot.

Forgotten Prophets is a little bit more. Now take those 40 people you think you can get along with and add another 10-20 because we got overflow... o.k. now we have a Motlen Core raid filled... now add another 10-20 people because some people are not 60 in the guild. Guess what we all get along. Not like best friends and some people closer than others. That is not a bad thing... people find more things in common or similarities and form closer bonds at times than with others but when it comes down to it... I will pick someone with Forgotten Prophets as their guild to do something with over any other guild or person in this game. That is what FP special... yeah sometimes people will ask for help and it may not get answered immediately, but it always get's done. The leadership here is almost non existant. No I do not mean they are not doing anything... I mean they do not shove their rank or position down anyones throat and show off... Really take a moment and think about the fact that you have found a group of people that work so well together that they can have fun with a game and keep it fun and accomplish just about as much as most hardcore guilds. That is really one of the best accomplishments in any server in my opinion.

So please before you come and apply think about what you want in a guild. If you got kicked out of your guild for being a self absorbed punk you can come up with any excuse that you want to justify it to yourself in your own mind but FP will kick you out to. It is not easy to mix over 100 people into a strong bond that actually like logging on and seeing everyone that is logged on.

And for anyone who is upset I just sat here and wrote this long post you can all blame yourself for messing with me for my post count. I am trying to slow down so now they will just be bigger tongue.gif

wow, that post forced a tear to my eye.. nice one bentley, i think you summed up everything in a few paragraphs.

oh, and dont forget, +1!

/insert FPFTMFW =D

What the guild is now isn't exactly what our vision was, but it IS the best we could do. And it's still better than all the rest.

/insert FPFTMFW =D

What the guild is now isn't exactly what our vision was, but it IS the best we could do.  And it's still better than all the rest.

/agree

/insert FPFTMFW =D

What the guild is now isn't exactly what our vision was, but it IS the best we could do.  And it's still better than all the rest.

QFT, i dont think we couldve held the original vision with so many people. but it is unquestionably the best.

Very well said Bentley. This is a great group of people, and I would like to get to know many of them alot better.

But I don't really get along with anyone...

...and all I care about is loot...

...and I get gkicked or demoted on a daily basis...

Wait...

...why am I still here?

Oh yeah. Now I remember.

ZOMGI'MSTILLHEREBECAUSEMOSTOFHTETIMEITALKINREALLYLONGMESSAGESWHICHUSUALLYDON'TMAKEAWHOLELOTOFSENSEBUTFORSOMEREASONALOTOFPEOPLETHINKI'MHILARIOUSORATLEASTITHINKI'MHILARIOUSSOIGUESSIJUSTKINDOFSTICKAROUNDFORCOMICRELIEFANDFORMYUBERHEALINGANDTANKINGSKILLZIMEANZOMGIHEALLIKEAWARRIORANDTANKLIKEAPRIESTZOMGPALLIESAREFTWANDWEAREALLSHINYZOMGIWONDRIFTHISPOSTISGOINGTOMAKETHEFORUMSUB3RBIGBECAUSETHATWOULDBEAWESOMEOMGIALSOWONDERIFANYONEISACTUALLYGOINGTOREADTHISFARINTOWHATIMTYPINGDAYUMIHOPEIDIDNTMAKEANYTYPOSOTHERWISETHISISGOINGTOBEREALLYHARDTOREADSOUHIMGOINGTOQUITWRITINGNOWBUTINCLOSINGFPFTMFW

/no laughs for Valarie

Christ Almighty that was long, but the good news is I'm getting used to reading those stupid things tongue.gif

What you say is true FP is a good guils because it is a relaxed environment and people are nice to each other. We may not be the top guild in terms of performance, but like you said we take people like they are and that in itself means a lot to me.

Maybe where we need to improve is helping each other more. I try to do it myself but don't feel like doing it at all time. However helping each other is a big part of having our guild better. Last evening some were looking for people to do ZF and I personnaly didn't have time to do it but really I felt sorry for the poor guy who was lookin for guildmates to help him and could't. Hey a few 60 could have jumped in and help and ZF would have beed made under one hour.

I helped Marbo do its hunter epic quest. Not a big success since the demon was not there, but I was happy to help, it made me feel good.

What you say is true FP is a good guild because it is a relaxed environment and people are nice to each other. We may not be the top guild in terms of performance, but like you said we take people like they are and that in itself means a lot to me.

Maybe where we need to improve is helping each other more. I try to do it myself but don't feel like doing it at all time. However helping each other is a big part of having our guild better. Last evening some were looking for people to do ZF and I personnaly didn't have time to do it but really I felt sorry for the poor guy who was lookin for guildmates to help him and could't. Hey a few 60 could have jumped in and help and ZF would have beed made under one hour.

I helped Marbo do its hunter epic quest. Not a big success since the demon was not there, but I was happy to help, it made me feel good.

HAHAIJUSTREADTHATINTIRETHINGDEZTYPEDHENEEDSLEARNTOUSETHESPACEBARBUTTOQUOTEHISCLOSINGSTATEMENT"FPFTMFW"COULDNTSAYITBETTERMYSELF,UNLESSIUSEDTHESPACEBAR.

That was an awesome post Bentley.

In my eyes, I see FP more as a family than a guild and I for 1 am glad to be here.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]