RAGNAROS IS DOWN! (x5)

stangmeister

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zomg the stang sacrafice works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FPFTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muhaha Tux FTW! Think that should be the new warrior uniform. Full Gear plus Tux. lol

FP > MC

/whistles innocently

I'm gonna start using a different weapon for fights. I stole agro twice :/ I got donkey punched at the start for a triple crit combo from sword spec and MS, then got straight up cold cocked when I was Recklessness + Execute.

It really does seem its not the DPS that pulls agro, its the big hits.

Is it just me or in Eni's 1st pic on this thread, does it look like Joe's taking a piss in the background.

that tux have a fly wink.gif

Is it just me or in Eni's 1st pic on this thread, does it look like Joe's taking a piss in the background.

ROFL

ROFL

MUHAHA

I was holding it the entire fight!

good idea, hey, not just that but.,. you know that poll thats on there.. yea, the one thats been there since this site has came into existance.... hmm was just thinkin you might wanna change it.. you know... it says orc now, how about trolls at leasr.. or tauren..... just a thought from an "outside" perspective :-)

cheers and hella yea yall should take the best screeny of rag getting his ass kicked or of him dead and put your victory on display :-)...

gratz FP>MC.......... trools<orcs

cheers

RYan.. err Ami.. err Pretty

haha im so happy we accomplished this i been thinking about it all day and it's keeping a smile on my face. everyone once in awhile im like "yea, we beat rag, we f**king beat rag" to myself. haha im such a nerd

haha im so happy we accomplished this i been thinking about it all day and it's keeping a smile on my face. everyone once in awhile im like \"yea, we beat rag, we f**king beat rag\" to myself. haha im such a nerd

Just make sure you dont go take a final and write down X + 5 = FPFTMFW WE DOWNED RAG ZOMG.

wink.gif

bwahaha i should, i can stand to get a 99% on a test for that

OmG Gratz guys i can't believe i missed that! i was out seeing the movie Narnia which was awesome but still i can't belive i missed the downing of Ragnaros!! Congratz to everyone that was there.

among the elite

I am still totally stoked for yall. I knew yall could do it sry to spam this post but I am as excited for yall as if I were there. There are few guilds in this game who have been able to accomplish this awesome task. Keep up the good work all. wow :-) heehee I am so stoked for yall

cheers/GRATZ!

ami

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

but at the same time:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

since i had to leave right before the attempt that downed him

grats to all! grats to gear winners! grats to contributers! grats to healers! grats to tanks! grats to dpsers! grats to.. uh... the guy that was ssed! and grats to the entire guild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next time ima b there fo shoo!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

PPPPPPPPPPPP

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

TTTTTTTTTTTT

MMMMMMMMM

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Heh, I was trying to congratulate you guys while doing broodlord clearing, but just to say it again: grats.

I just want to say Thank You to EVERY member of FP. It is amazing how everyone pulled together to farm mats to make this possible. As we continue on we will eventually get him to be non-potion farmable. It is amazing to see how everyone that could stuck together and kept at it.

There should be no doubt in anyones mind that FP is FPFTMFW!!!!!

Well, here is kaslor dead up in the air out of our rezz range biggrin.gif

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/Slik_Nik09/kasdead.jpg

Well, here is kaslor dead up in the air out of our rezz range  :D  

LOL yea, that musta hurt, lol

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]