Sign in to follow this  
stangmeister

RAGNAROS IS DOWN! (x5)

FPFTMFW

OMG.... this kodak monet brought to you by Forgotten Prophets and our sponsors Famouns Inc.

O M F G!!!!!! YOU GUYS DOWNED RAG AND I MISSED IT!?!?!?! /cry forever!!!!

Zomg gratz tho, thats is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESEOM!

FPFTMFW!!!!!

That was sooooo great I cant even tell you! I said it at the time and Iit bears repeating, THANK YOU to all that contributed to this victory. All the mats supplied by people, including people that couldnt even make the raid, made all the difference in this fight. We could not have done it without these contribution from so many selfless members. Thank you again!

GHOST

Hot damn guys grats! I'm so proud of everyone, we finally did it. I swear I'll be there next time if I have to beat my computer into oblivion just to get it to load the 'core!

FPFTMFW!

HOLY CRAP!!!!
GRATZ PROPHETS AND THE LOOT WINNERS!!!

[size=24]FPFTMFW!!!!!!!

ZOMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FPFTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRATS to all you leetsauces!!!

This is kill was well-holybologny-deserved!!!

And like valdez said... i'm not sure about the next run but as soon as i get a better system... i'm so there to innervate!

Once again... MC pwned... lets enjoy this and wtfpwn BWL!!! Grats to everyone who contributed on other attempts, for pots, this run, loot winners!!!

/kudos
/proud
/tear

Sign in to follow this