Reinhard you have a PM :)

Miz28

That is what private messages are for :roll:

I would also suggest calling him names and denigrating the Navy.  That might get his attention.

lol

wow Miz this post is amazing its like being inside a box or something. i said or something so that leaves the box thing meaning nothing. okay stop reading this. are you still reading i said stop. you really think i'll say anything important in the rest of this paragraph? i don't think i will, i think a lot of you are jsut going to get migrains from seeing so many words strung tohether. why are you still reading me? you must be a rebel stilll reading this senseless piece of nonsense. what kind of post do you think i am? look at you staring at me and running your eyes down and across my lines. does this make you happy sitting there staring at this oblivion. what if you are a slow reader i just wasted oh, lets say . . a good solid minute of your time. and now what? are you going to post a reply to this to waste even more of your time? why would you do that? please don't bring more attention to this its really nothing too important. i still don't even know why you are reading anything in here the first line was good enough but no . . . you had to keep on going didn't you. why can't you be like normal and not read long posts without paragraphical seperations. you know i'm still confused at why you are reading this. do i ammuse you when i start to rant like this? like i've said before nothing important here to see just a big waste of your time. you could be killing some hordies in alterac valley or punching rabbits in goldshire or maybe you could be making a nice sundae with a banana and a cherry and some caramel with two types of ice cream, chocolate and vanilla are good. but no. you are still reading this paragraph of stuff thats not even intellectually stimulating its just to waste your time and i'm sitting back laughing at you because yes i'm wasting your time. are we up to 2 minutes yet? well i guess thats enough wasted time. stop reading . . . NOW.

You make my brain hurt kevan.

you must have read the migrain part, i assume

I read 3 words in every 5th line.... I think that was enough to get the jist..

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]