Onyxia ownage

Beornwarrior

Just want to say awesome job to everyone on yesterdays onyxia attempt. I couldnt believe how fast she dropped in each stage. Ranged dps was on the ball I didnt have time to catch my breath before I had to tank her again.

If im not mistaken we might have had like 1 or 2 at most down during stage 3. Fantastic job guys lets keep the ownage up. FPFTMFW

Hey guys, I want to apaologize for not being there, I thought it was at 8 that we were dropping her, I didnt relise it was 6:30, at that time, I was having dinner with my GF and parents, hehe. As much as I would have loved to have played during that time, I dont think my Mom would have aprettiated it=)

I love doing Ony w/ u guyz,(ur the only guild i have done Ony with) But yes i do agree she seems to go down faster and faster each time...and great work to everyone! laugh.gif

What's more than that is did you guys see the way Beorn made that piece of shit piece of metal turn into something cool? Oh.... me and Bramas did after the Ony fight! Screenshot to come!

Ghost

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]