What's the fastest way to farm Argent Dawn Rep?

Miz28

What's the fastest way to farm Argent Dawn rep?

I'm trying to get revered so that I can get th fire resist enchant to my shoulders.

Exalted with ZG tribe: +atk power enchant to shoulders. The 5 FR doesn't mean a damn.

But our goals at the moment are to get as much FR as possible and this rep reward is in reach of most players because of the number of Baron runs most people end up doing. ZG is an instance we are going to but we aren't putting full MC type work into it. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have the added AP but its going to be a long ways away for most of us.

Yea thx Heilel, its jsut I'm already more than 1/2 way through honored to revered simply form doing so many Baron runs for my BS gear. Plus any little FR helps smile.gif

you can always put the fire resist enchant on your fire resist shoulder and you zg enchant on you gianstalkers......

I have been sorta working on this one, but since joining FP I hate to do anything outside of with the guild. tongue.gif The fire enchants seems like it would be good to have.

Meh, 5 FR is a pittance. The atk power is not.

Reminds me of when I got 2 of those axes and a lifestone within 48 hours. I almost gave up on epic world drops, but a Brainhacker dropped for us in ZG today.

Bear in mind you need to pay for it with tokens (10 or so if I remember correctly).

You guys should do ZG. Hakkar's so easy and drops lots of epics, you'll wonder why you didn't farm him sooner!

Yea I like the sound of that Heilel, the two hakkari swords are very nice smile.gif

Since the atk power normalization, sword rogues also love them. But yeah, hunters can definitely use the atk power.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]