Apology

Kibai

I'd like to apologize for not showing up to the FP raids of ZG, Onyxia, and MC last week. Saturday evening, 6:30 exact, While waiting on the boat to theramore's arrival , I chose to duel Willas to kill time as I chilled on the docks with other FP'ers. I was winning for the moent and I thought" wow! I'm beating a pally!" though the win was not assured((willas would have came back for the pwn. Hes to 1337 for me)). As I cheered with victory in sight, comcast decided it was once again time, as it is everyday, to knock kib off the net momentarily((as well as sasori)). Darn you comcast and your well planned shcedule to ruin me, you always seem to just shut down in the middle of a good thing smile.gif .(This isn't the first time its happend right before an event, I'm an unlucky person)). "Foolish comcast!" I roared in triumph As I reset my modem "I've mastered your internet connection loss trickery!". Success, the internet was back!...for Sasori. As my comp didn't seem to load up, at all, for the next 7 tries. The farthest I'd made it on my journey to find a solution was to the same message of" Were sorry for the inconvinience..blah blah blah your comps not gonna work". Gasp! A virus maybe?! Yes! that must be it! Fear not readers, for I know my brother holds the one and only system restore disc! " Brother! Bring forth that which shall rid my computer of this sickness!". My brother was silent for quite a while. His eyes darting across the room, with a school girls giggle he raised his shoulders. "NO!!!!!!" I screamed in pain delt from his harsh words. But there were other solutions, there had to be! I could turn to no other, then Best Buy......

Long story short i didn't get my comp back for 7 days( though they said they'd have it done in 2....i think they're working with comcast againist me >.>) After calling daily to check on it. Sasori couldn't sign on either as without my computer, the internet service can't be reached.

Sorry about that guys, My apologies.

Congrats on 100th post!

Sorry, I didn't read your post as it was kind of long.. and I forgave you after reading the first sentence.

tongue.gif

Congrats on 100th post!

Sorry, I didn't read your post as it was kind of long.. and I forgave you after reading the first sentence.

tongue.gif

lol yeah, sorry about the length.

woooot 100 posts : D lol.

Suuure. It was your internet right! :wink: I thinks its cause I was gonna beat you. biggrin.gif .

Well, seriously I know all about comp troubles..Good to have you back and gratz on 100!

Nothing to apologize about. Also there was quite a few missing.

Oh and for those not able to make last weekend raids, our new loot rules state only juniorx can roll on all epics.

Nothing to apologize about. Also there was quite a few missing.

Oh and for those not able to make last weekend raids, our new loot rules state only juniorx can roll on all epics.

Oh darn that juniorx!

I'm sure you woulda pwned willas either way... he's not a retribution pally =P

You should sue comcast!!

:twisted:

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]