Oh by the way....

Daghostmaker

FP won another AV yesterday!! Thanks to many Prophets for sticking around after the MC run fell apart.... Also props to Gryph and Shoop for the winning leadership. Honorable mention to Arafelz for leading the Alliance in kills and to Stricnyne for being #1 Prophet in Killing Blows and 2nd on Alliance. I have a screenshot of the scoreboard but am a n00b and have no idea how to post it.

Anyhow, great job to all that participated.

Ghost

grats guys! PvP ftl! but congrats!

That was a lot of fun. I love AV with the FP.

We haven't lost yet when we work as a group!

As a side note, the AV after that one went on for 6 hours. Joesf lead kills with 140 something but only because I left early with around 130 I believe. So since I am still an AV rookie, I guess hunters do cheat wink.gif

No, it ended up a loss, but Shoop did his best leading and I believe we were winning when I left. I hope it wasn't my leaving that killed the Alliance push.

I will be living in AV for a while though so I think the Horde and Alliance will have to start getting used to seeing the SMASHER's name at the top of that list wink.gif

That run was way too much fun. Tav, Joesf, and I just kept taking that stupid relief hut over and over. Hehe way too much fun.

How much rep do one of those games usually give you anyhow?

and FP FTW, good job to all. I tried to get in all late and was stuck in queue for an hour...that's what happens when you're winning AV I guess!

i ended up getting something like 12000 honor, and from halfway through neutral to 3/4 the way through friendly with faction but i also completed out some quests

Most of those quest give Rep to everyone in there so you don't have to do them. That is good news for someone like me who tries to be as far away from everyone as possible when I start racking up those HKs.

I guess hunters do cheat wink.gif

He said it not me! =D

It was a ton of fun and I wish we did more organized pvp events like that biggrin.gif

When you win you get about 1k rep, not to mention the rep you get during the match. You also get at least 3k bonus honor.

The 2nd AV was a loss, we got almost to FW. If we had had more FP or some better timing/luck or some more healers we might have fared much better.

Good work everyone in the winning one, though biggrin.gif

Gar, how close are u to getting tyhat AV ammo bag? That thing is pretty nice.

I've only been in 4 AVs now so I think I am still in Friendly, probably not even 1/2 through it yet. That is one think I am aiming for though, its nice that I can get a quiver/ammo pouch that rivals the one from our Epic Bow Quest.

Shoop is a great leader in AV. It's hard to get people to listen but apparently shoop already has some fame one the field biggrin.gif and most people listen to 'em:D

Just so you guys know, when I tell you stuff on Vent, I'm just acting as Shoop's voice for the most part. He IS a great AV leader!

yeah it was a tough match. In the beginning it appeared as if we were going to lose, then we came back and pushed FW.

About hour was spent inside destroying FW because of the terrain imbalance in FW.

We all had fun which was the main thing and hopfully can do it again in the future. My eyes were burnt out thou

Just so you guys know, when I tell you stuff on Vent, I'm just acting as Shoop's voice for the most part.  He IS a great AV leader!

lol, memories of MC

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]