It came from the WoW Froum (Part4)

siegeman

OMFG did you see the size of the spider in that picture???? Screw rolled up newspapers... Im gonna sleep with a glock in my room after seein that sh**

Wierd it was up earlier today when i posted. *shrug* just imagine the largest spider youve ever seen and then increase it by 150%.

I didnt see the thread, but is it this spider?

http://graphics1.snopes.com/photos/bugs/graphics/camelspider_small.jpg

No, there was a link to the clockspider.

The thread wasn't about that though....too bad it got deleted. It was hilarious. =/

no, hykos, but for some reason your picture shows up as a big green dude sticking his tongue out at me. i followed the link and see it, nope my spiders scarier >:D

Its real, and yes... Its a little creepy. smile.gif

Those ones are called camel spiders.

I think they're more closely related to scorpions.

Anyway, they don't rely on venom to kill things (there was a weird rumor a while ago that camel spiders melted faces with venom from their fangs...lol) but rather the crushing power of those massive mandibles you might have noticed.

Supposedly can run very fast (I think it's around 30 MPH?).

A cool species all in all.

ill be honest im still scared more by clockspider. that things just menacing looking. i mean look at it!.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]