Something Serious for the Guild to Contemplate

Thulgrum

Hi folks,

I didn't want to be the one to bring this up, specially seeing that I'm only a member and haven't been with the guild that long..

However, after a few long weeks of biting my tongue and seeing nothing done about this attrocity commited on member after member. I just can't hold back anymore and I'm going to say my piece..

So, without hesitation I'd like to tell you all that..

PANTS ARE EVIL........................... THEY ARE THE SPAWN OF THE GREAT FIEND!!! DOWN WITH PANTS!!!!!!! NOW.. ALL YOU READING THIS... WELL.. WAIT.. NOT THE DUDES!!! DOWN WITH PANTS!!!!!

WE MUST FIGHT THIS MONSTER ON ALL ITS SHORES.. WE MUST CONFRONT IT... BATTLE IT AND OVERCOME IT!!!

DWP!!!!

ehhem..

thank you... I'm happy I've had this chance to get these feelings off my chest.... wait? chest.. hmmmm.. Off With Shirts? are shirts the next new communist plot created to cover us all in a red shroud of equality???

Thulgrum after serious contemplation...

We have come to the conclusion... DOWN WITH CLOTHES! NEKKID WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE! DO IT NOW! Ahhhhhh!!! REPENT!

Joe i dont think work would like to see you running around nekkid, so please save the nekkidness for your drunken adventures at your house.

Me on the other hand *strips* NEKKID FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'll take my next patient in naked, I mean, when i mispronounce their name I get that same expression anyway.

I'm naked and I don't feel any different. What am I doing wrong?!

Your not naked with me, thats why its just not as fun...everyone come to Georgia and lets have a naked party!!!!

I love how we discuss things like this. Then my mind tries to put it into a RL perspecitve and begins to implode with a world cunching MOOB!

I only wear pants if I absolutely have to. Same with shirts, bra, panties, socks.. etc.

Yeah, I've found I only wear my bra and panties when I have to...I mean. Ummm. Well, I s'pose it's true. Can't take it back now.

Anyway, indeed, let us adopt the rallying cry of "Down with the Pants, FPFTMFW!"

Just for the record. Next time the guild is in AV, the battle cry is:

"DESTROY THE PANTS!!" or some such nonsense

that is all

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]