SKEE'S RECIPE EXCHANGE!

Gynis

well, skee boasts some pretty good recipe's in gchat and we had the idea that he could post some on the forums. =)

well, skee boasts some pretty good recipe's in gchat and we had the idea that he could post some on the forums. =)

Isn't that what Siege's thread in the Item Trading forum is for?

The Stickied thread titled Schematic Roll Call

Cooking recipes in real life.

West African Chicken Stew

3 lb meath chicken pieces, ( breasts thighs drumsiticks)

1 tbsp. veg. oil

1 cup chopped oinion

1 can chicken broth ( 14 oz)

2 small sweet potaotes, cut them in 1/4 slices

2 to 3 cups shredded cabbage

1 to 2 tsp bottled hot pepper sauce

1/2 tsp salt

1/4 cup water

1 tbsp flour

1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter

1 pkg extra wide egg noodles cooked and drained

1. skin chicken, if desired in a 12 inch skillet cook chicken in hot oil until brown on all sides, remove chicken from skillet set aside

2. add oion to drippings in skillet, cook until tender, return chicken to skillet add broth sweet potaotes, cabbage, hot pepper sauce and salt.

bring to a boil then reduce the heat. cover and simmer for 35 to 45 minutes or until chicken is tender or until meat is no longer pink. remove the chicken and vegs from skillet keep warm

3. SAUCE in a screw top jar or lid container thast tight combine flour water cover and shake well, stir flour mixture and penaut butter into liquid remaing in skillet until thickened and bubbly cook and stir one minute after bubblies

4. NOODLES arrange noodles on a serving platter: top with chicken and vegetalbes and pour sauce over all

serves about 6 or u can lessen or make more due to family size

ENJOY

skee

Cooking recipes in real life.

yeppers

Dude this is freakin awesome!! An FP cookbook! I'm seriously gonna attempt to prepare your chicken stew...it sounds great! biggrin.gif I have a couple recipes of my own that I'd like to share. I'll wait til I get a response from you guys before I post it. I don't want to invade Skee's recipe thread with my own recipes unless its ok with Skee.

xinia my old freind this isnt my thread it was a idea me and u shared long time ago and few others thought it woule be fun , please post anyone if u got good recipes that u have tried and would like ot shsre them please do so enjoy the food

skee

Ok cool! Well this is something I prepare for Spirits and myself pretty often. Its simple and involves little cooking.

<<Carribean Chicken Wraps>>

Ingredients needed:

1 1/2 LBs of chicken breast (give or take depends on how much chicken you prefer)

1 Head of Red Romaine lettuce

1 Can of pineapple cubes

1 Red onion

1 Bottle of honey mustard salad dressing

1 Package of about 6-8 large tomato and basil wraps

Preparation:

1. Grill or pan fry chicken breasts and cut into small cubes. Add chicken cubes and honey mustard dressing into a small container with a lid. Close and shake until chicken cubes are well coated with dressing. Set aside.

2. Lay a wrap out on a plate or clean surface.

3. Tear romaine lettuce into medium size pieces and place onto wrap forming a bottom layer.

4. Add coated chicken cubes next on top of the lettuce.

5. Add several pieces of pineapple cubes on top of the chicken.

6. Add small red onion pieces on top.

7. Wrap! fold in such a manner...

http://www.geocities.com/mvirgs/WrapFold.jpg

Don't let the ingredients intimidate you! Sounds like a strange combination but I'm sure you'll love it! Enjoy biggrin.gif

Less chicken, more other stuff!

Lol, you have diagrams?

ok i love peanut butter i could marry it but mess upteh marriage license here a quick and easy yummy treat

chocalte penut butter crunch

6 cups crispy corn and rice cereal

1 2/3 cups nestle toll house penaut butter and milk chocolate morsels

1/4 cup cream peanut butter

1 cup sifted ( omg who has a sifter) powdered sugar

1. place cerea, in large bowl: set aside , in small heavy saucepan melt morsels and peanut butter over low heat , stirring until combined. pour over cereal stiring genlty until coated.

2. transfer cereal mixture to large plastic bag.. sprinkle powder sugar over cereal mixture. Seal bag ( dont forget) gently shake until cereal mixture is coated with powdered sugar, spread on waxed paper until cooled

ENJOY

skee

ok thanksgivigns coming and u want to make somehitng differnt u say well TRY THIS tis awesome

PUMPKIN PIE FUDGE

3 cups sugar

3/4 butter

1 can ( 5oz) evaropted milk

2 cups (12 oz pkg) nestle toll house premier white morsels

1 jar ( 7oz) marshamallow creme

1 cup chooped walnuts ( no panda not juniors nuts)

1/4 canned pumpkin

1 tsp pure vanilla extract

1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice

DESTRUCTIONS

line 13x9x2 inch baking pan with foil, set aside

in large heavy saucepan combine sugar, butter and milk, cook and stir over medium -high heat until boiling. reduce heat to medium. continue to cook and stir for 10 minutes ( use a clock )

remeove sausepan from heat add morsels , marshamallow cream, walnuts pumkins spice and vanilla, stir until morsels melt, then pur into prepared pan, cool completely

cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours , cut in squares and enjoy

HAVE FUN

skee

omg i love pizza, i know u do to and your litte dog also , but have i got one that u wont find a pizza hut

STRAWBERRY PIZZA

1 cup butter, softened ( not much u can do with mr softy )

1/2 cup brown sugar packed of course

1 1/2 cups flour

1/2 cup pecans

1 container 8 oz frozen whipped dester topping thawed

1 pkg 8oz phili cream cheese

3/4 sifted powdered sugar

4 cupls sliced fresh strawberries ( like u would use anyting but fresh )

1/2 cup granultated sugar

3 tbsp corn starch

1 cup water

1 pkg 4- serving size jello brand gelatin strawberry flavor

INSTRUCTIONS

Preheat oven to 400 F , small mixer bowl beat butter and bornw sugar with a electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy , add flour. Beat until combined. Stir in pecans Pat into ungreased 14 inch pizza pan bake for 14-16 minutes until light brown. and coool

large mix bowl , combine desert topping , cream cheese and the powdered sugar, beat with eletric mixer on medium speed until fluffy, spread over crust, arrange berries on top

medium sauce pan, stir granulated sugar and conrstarch, stir in water, cook and sitr over medium heat untill mixture comes to a boil , boil for one minute, stir in gelatin until disolved, pour over starwberries, cover refridgerate for at least one hr..

PIZZAA FTW

skee

thanks skee! i'm gonna attempt to make that pumpkin pie fudge, w00t

• 1 month later...

Okay...surely Skee and I aren't the only ones who enjoy cooking in this guild. Where are the rest of you :?:

Okay...surely Skee and I aren't the only ones who enjoy cooking in this guild.  Where are the rest of you  :?:

I am not in the guild, but I can make a MEAN buttered toast sandwich :-P

lol along with anything else, I love eating so love cooling..... IRL that is

Forgotten Prophet Enchilada's YUMMY.....

Now I am going to tell you how to make about 20 fp enchilada's you will need to try and adjust the recipe if you plan on making more or less. Trust me I typically make more. Never can have too many enchilada leftovers ....

Preheat stove at 350 degrees

3 pounds of ground meat (can use 2 if you don't like alot of meat)

5 cans of El Paso Mild enchilada sauce

2 bags of Mexican mix with jalapeno grated cheese

1 bottle of sliced jalapenos (I swear it is not too hot I hate hot spicy food)

1 container of Sour Cream the large type. not crazy gallon large tho.

20-30 Tortilla shells

You cook the ground beef however you know best. Boil it, grill it, microwave it, just make sure it isn't red anymore.

Then you pour in 4 cans of enchilada sauce in with the meat

All of the sour cream (Tip if you leave it sealed and cut a *small* hole into the bottom corner and then open it, all the sour cream will come out in one nice chunk)

Open the bottle of Jalapenos and pour just the juice in with the meat. I like all the juice but if your a little tenative and think it will be too much just try half the bottle for starters.

Now mix it all up..... more mixing *Snaps whip*

O.k. I use 12 X 9 glass pans for this. But you will need something to that effect that can go into the oven. *Tip* for easy cleaning spray with pam.

Grab a tortilla shell and put in the enchilada meat mix and then grab a generous handful of cheese and sprinkle over meat. Wrap up and place in pan. Typically about 10 can go into a pan.

When you have filled all your pans you grab the last can of enchilada sauce open it and pour over all the enchilada's. Spread generously with a spoon and then sprinkle the cheese over all the enchilada's.

Put into over for 10-20 minutes (meaning 15 minutes) and let it all heat up and become yummy. Forgotten Prophet Enchilada's FTW!!!!!!!!!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]