1.8 patch

Arafelz

ZOMG! That means in a week or two the Pally notes come out, and I'll know wether it's still worth playing my Pally! biggrin.gif

omg eni just peed herself

wait what? 1.8 is out? =D=D omfg.. druid pvp ALL DAY for me

Sunrock retreat! here we come! =P

omg eni just peed herself

wait what? 1.8 is out?  =D=D omfg.. druid pvp ALL DAY for me

Sunrock retreat! here we come! =P

Mind if I join you?( If I can get my parents to leave the house wink.gif ) * is loving the hunter pvp spec too much to ever go back to full marksmanship*

Everyone is welcome, or so I hear =D

Moonkin form??* just read the patch notes* Ho-ly-damn!!!! lol. I can't wait to see how it looks

O

M

G

I think I just peed myself a little......

:shock:  

yup, yup I did.

:oops:

ROFL:::::: .... trying to picture you realizing that....... hmmmm

GRRR, I can't patch... error writing to file... this is BULLSHIT... same fucking thing as the test server... and they didn't have a solution for me then... so ... I guess unless I find a work-around for this I won't be playing WoW anymore =/

they had some stuff in the tech forums about a WoW Mac patch. I'll see if I can find it for you.

nvm... oddly enough I moved the WoW folder to the root and turned off Norton Auto-Protect and it worked ohmy.gif

thanks =)

Patched and good to go... i'm gonna be one of the few druids who wont be a dancing moonkin or spend the rest of their lives in uber feral forms.

Sticking to a 20/0/31 build for mostly PvE.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]