Nierandesa(Turbo) Account Stolen Because of allahazam

juniorx2

Everyone including myself may have used Allahazam for item info. Last week, Allahazam site had a poppup that incuded a keylogger specifically designed for world of warcraft

Today when i logged in, i notice turbo was online however he was still in bed. I message the account name and the dude said hello, hehe then logged off.

Turbo cant login and the guy has changed all account info. He now has to get in contact with billing to close the account till further notice.

So if anyone has visited Allahazam within the last two weeks, change your pw and check for a file name syssmss.exe

WoW had a notice about accounts being stolen on the login screen a couple days ago, I guess in responce to this. That really sucks. I hope he gets his account back soon, and with all his gold and items still there.

This sucks man... i get so paranoid when things like this happen as there was mass account hacking in the last mmorpg i played...

I've scanned and i think i'm ok... but changed my p/w just in case.

I hope Turbo gets back untouched!

that is crazy whack, im changing my password as we speak. thanks for the heads up smile.gif

that is crazy whack, im changing my password as we speak. thanks for the heads up smile.gif

Yep, the password must be changed

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]