JoL and JoW - the levels stack

Sileed

I'm not sure if anyone knows this, cause I don't believe I've seen us doing it to any boss mobs yet..

Judgement of Light and Judgement of Wisdom levels 1-3 stack on a Mob.

From what I'm told JoL (level 3 for instance) by 3 different paladins will not stack...however if each paladin cast a different level they do stack.

Some simple math:

JoW 1-3 = 138 mana per attack

JoL 2-4 = 144 health per attack

to each person doing those types of attacks....

Are we doing this? Am I posting old news?

Lemme know, I'm just passing this on as a friend in another guild just found this out as well and they didn't know before...

If you were at the cobra boss for ZG last night you would of clearly saw us doing it. biggrin.gif

can we start doing JoL with JoW on Onyxia in stage 2? a lot of us ranged get hit by her hard during that stage we could save some mana by doing this also

can we start doing JoL with JoW on Onyxia in stage 2? a lot of us ranged get hit by her hard during that stage we could save some mana by doing this also

I try to keep her judged during this stage but because of range and not getting clumped it is difficult but a paladin probably will end up beside her throwing a judgement on at least once during this stage.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]