halloween

Skee

spent alot of time around the dealer room, and the artist area. but it didnt come out till Saturday night. I wasnt done with the big beefy arm till saturday around 3.

ropponmatsu  from Excel Saga

*edit*

1 and 2, i will do both each day

I've heard about Excel saga, never got around to watching it though. If I ever did go to an AWA and cosplay, I'd probably be......hmmm....Momochi Zabuza from naruto, or Uryuu from bleach,or maybe even Kazuma from scry-*thinks of the time it would take to make the shell bullet*....Never mind that last one. though I look nothing like them lol.

as a man cosplaying as anime female yes, but female cosplayers can be so bad they are in a dif catigory all together  :shock:

lol. man, I need to check out a convention nearest to me, if only i could find one.

somehow halloween = cosplay.

:cry:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Jenny1979/halloweenidea.jpg

Or I know for a fact most of our FP men could get away with just wearing a big tag that says

To: Women

To: Women  

Oh mans, I could?! Wait...you just want mine to be the first all-woman lynching, don't ya?! :evil:

heh, ive got a shirt that says

I <3 Soccer Moms

Its hilarious to see people on the street read it and crack up. I've also got a shirt that says "Trust me I'm a vigiin". Mind you I'm 19, in college, and an avid partygoer so the reactions to this one are much more diverse. It's sooo ftw though.

ohhh my god!!!! my eyes!!!!

*pulls out eyes*

what have i done!!! now im blind!!!!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]