Ragnaros Strategy

Willas

Agreed.

Lets see how others 'invented the wheel', we'll take note of certian abilities Ragnoros does\uses then attempt to create the 'FP WHEEL OF DOOM!'

lol

And after we create the FP Wheel of DOOM, in its off time we will place random FP members on it, spin it, and have people throw knifes at em smile.gif

Just read that rag guide... guess when we start takin domo regularly we all should just port over to rag and practice those positions and mayb give it a little test and take him on and see how we do.

As for serious attempts... those potions are gonna make us all poor.. but it'll be worth it to down that overgrown fireball.

Its all about gear as well... we need to get prophets geared up!

Its all about gear as well... we need to get prophets geared up!

We're on our way! I think the guild got 33 or 34 purples in just this past week alone!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would just like to make an attempt at it. Maybe after our next Domo kill we could shoot over and see whats up. I think everyone knows to expect a wipe but I would like to see what happens when the sons of Rag come out so we can get some experience with that transition.

Ghost

If everything goes to plan and on schedule... then this friday should be the first 4 bosses.

Sunday is the next 4 and next wednesday would be the domo/rag fight. hopefully by that time we will have all the gear necessary and be ready to rock the houzza.

Yea... i think we should be aiming for sons of flame stage at least... we need to see what thats like and get some exposure.

• 1 month later...

I just downloaded Lucid's Rag video... 100+mb and definitely worth a watch... its from the MT group perspective.

http://lucidguild.nrgservers.net/Rag_Flay.avi

They do a couple of things different... kinda wish the warlock had his Raid mod up so we could see their setup, how many die and importantly how much mana the healers hv after Sons of Flame.

You can check out Dakyne's on our site...he keeps the raid on his screen for some reason...

My healer was at least half mana if not more after the sons.

You can check out Dakyne's on our site...he keeps the raid on his screen for some reason...

My healer was at least half mana if not more after the sons.

OMG! Dakyne FTMFW...him and I have been workign with each other to get our epic bow/staves. He got his yesterday...bastard tongue.gif

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]