Majordomo DOWN!!

::sigh::

Well I'm glad I was there for the first attempt at MD. It was a great learning experience, but its a shame I could not attend the crushing victory. Congratulations guys. We are pwning MC like f'kn whoa!

FPFTMFW!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Damn...I'm missing out on so many firsts. I gotta make sure I come back for the first Rag kill. Hey guys lets try to suck until I cough up the time and money to come back kthxbai.

congratulations! great job guys! now what were teh phat lewts?

haha valdez, how many epic weapons do you have? im thinking 2 atm. i know you already womp on mobs now you do it with style

Think there was jsut a slight variation. Here what we used though.

How I see it in my insane screwed up head....

Sheep 4 healers.

Tank 4 Elites.

Elite 1+2 are pulled over to the side together and Elite 3+4 are pull to other side together. We kill Elites 1+2. Elites 3+4 are jsut far enough apart so warriors aren't getting AoE damage from both Elites.

At this point Elite1 warrior will tank Sheep 1.  We kill Sheep 1 while Elite 3+4 are being tanked.

Once Sheep 1 is down, we attack Elite 3+4 to 20% health.

Elite 2 warrior will tank Sheep2 and we start to kill them.

When Sheep2 is <20%, we get Elite1 warrior to run over to Sheep3. This slight timing gap will give him time to get fully healed.  So when sheep breaks, one mob is already ready to be taunted\tanked.

We then run Sheep2 to Elite 3+4 and bring Elite 3+4 together. At this point we mass AoE all 3 at once. All melee DPS focused on Sheep2 (healer), then Elite3+4.  

Once Sheep2 dies the other two sheep will come back to life. The Elite1 warrior will already be taunting Sheep3 and the tank from Sheep2 will tank Sheep 4 when he comes running at the group.

This will leave 2 healers and domo up.

Damnit cant edit my post... That strat but we didn't do the AoE bit. Just focused on one target at a time. The 3 guys were timed pretty good. All extremely low health when the first dropped. And the warriors lined up against the right hand side wall.

awesome! Killing a boss is so tough the first time. But after you kill him, its clear they'll be farming status soon smile.gif

He was taken out with the Famous FP style. Wipe the first try, then kill em with unrealistic ease the second time. smile.gif

FPFTMFW!

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Why didnt i come?!?!?!?!

Grats on the loot

haha valdez, how many epic weapons do you have? im thinking 2 atm. i know you already womp on mobs now you do it with style

he already has an epic weapon? O.o =/

i spose one is for PvP and one is for being a paladin.

Or 1 replaces the other. The new one has higher DPS, higher Stam. Int and mana regen.

He gives up 2% crit and 25 str. Looks like a fair trade to me.

Or 1 replaces the other.  The new one has higher DPS, higher Stam. Int and mana regen.

He gives up 2% crit and 25 str.  Looks like a fair trade to me.

there's no way he'll use finkle's in pvp... pallies druids and priests already heal in pve, we like to heal and do a little dps as well in pvp

are we already replacing our out-of-date epics? I missed the memo.

Damnit cant edit my post... That strat but we didn't do the AoE bit. Just focused on one target at a time. The 3 guys were timed pretty good. All extremely low health when the first dropped. And the warriors lined up against the right hand side wall.

Those last 2 elites were dropped just by the warriors tanking them, DPS got them Below 25%, i think(on mine anyways) and we got left to our own Devices. And I don't think anyone was attacking mine, it was hard to tell being against a wall with a big snake guy beating on me and having to do a 3-1-3-1-3-1 dance when his damage sheild was up(thats sunder-auto attack off...) to those who couldn't tell.

But all in all it was brillient, when mine dropped and i looked at what we had done so far, and how little there was left to kill i just couldn't believe it.

Hahaha it was very intense indeed. when i saw we only had one mob left and alot of us still up, i was like.....woah.....we just beat Domo. Very cool feeling and a hell of a rush. we did wicked cool. Imagine what its gonna be like when we kick rags arse for the 1st time biggrin.gif

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]