Wow just Wow!!!!!

Shean

wow, well that's a bummer. i was one tiny seasonal achievement away from getting my purple 310.

I had done EVERYTHING, and during the lunar festival, all I needed was to kill the big dog in moonglade. We 4 manned it and took 15 minutes (which was really fun and awesome) however, I neglected to pick up the quest prior to killing the mob. So I have been waiting a whole year to get at that stupid dog again. and now this.... LOL

figures.

oh well a giant purple dragon is still pretty freekin cool. and hey as long as I can eventually go 310% im alright with it. Although they should really come out with some 340% mounts now... maybe?

with like dual exhaust and nitrous boost. zomg 5 seconds at %400. and let us have some sort of dragon demolition derby...

Yea KP You can go 310% on any mount now as long as you buy the flying skill which will only set you back another 5kG. Good thing about that though is once you buy it you can upgrade all of your 280% flying mounts to the 310 speed.

KK edited to add this in from MMO-Champ Blue posts

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/27292691674...trip-it-s-been/

Now this I can see them allowing to happen and might make me want to actually attempt this achievement. S

Edited by Shean

YYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my two years of waiting and doing this crap will actually pay off!!! ! YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYA

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]