Real ID's.

Shean

So I think that all of us here in FP would consider all of us friends. Even if we don't see eye to eye all of the time. I even believe that extends to the "Old Guard" and the former FP but still FP @ heart. So I thought I would start up a post for all of us to input our Emails so that we could get the RealID system working the way it should. I will be the first.

F!rstgr!ngo34@yahoo.com.

Add me up if you would like. S

PS. I went and changed all of the ones so far to go with KP's Idea. Thanks man I didn't think of that till now.

Edited by Shean
!'s being i's.

I'm not certain what this RealID business is about. but. my email is lis@.w@nek@gmail.com

I also thought i'd give a shout out here so our newer members become aware that we DO actually have a facebook group for FP!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=56897990912&ref=ts

Let's get everyone on there who'd like to be connected. =]

Edited by Shean
@'s being a's

/BUMP

mine is

inthed@rkb@nd@yahoo.com

with the two @'s actually being the letter a. I just dont like posting the email on sites because of bots taking the emails and spamming.

we should get everyone in on this, cuz you guys/gals are about the only reason I really even play the game. because lord knows i really need that 5th lvl 80 character.. lol!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]