We're Internet Famous!!!!

Sutterkain

The other day I was listening to one of the podcasts that I've listened to for quite a while...

They said something on there about not being able to send heirloom gear to alts on the opposite faction... So I decided to send them an email...

They not only read my email on the show (they've read my emails on the showlike 3-4 times before.) but I managed to slip FPs name in there...

On of the best WoW podcasts IMO... Check it out!

http://www.insideazeroth.com/

Episode 44

(We're mentioned about the 1hr 30min mark....)

=)

I think someone should tell the story of where /famous came from. I personaly wasn't there for the "cult" meeting so I dont think i should =-P

I think someone should tell the story of where /famous came from. I personaly wasn't there for the "cult" meeting so I dont think i should =-P

I cannot begin to imagine what a person would have thought walking into that.

That was Justin and Laura's wedding in Un'goro, right?

Yup. I still have the video that we made about it. As I recall Heliadan and I were the Honor guard for the bride =)

/famous

Didn't a hordie (Orc Warrior iirc) accidentally crash the event? I seem to recall a forum post with the title 'I 1shot FP's GM' or something along those lines, in which he documented the whole 'cult ritual' and subsequent slaying of Stang. lol!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]