Data sets! I has them!

Kornith

So, after finding the addon WoWCensus+ (and having it LAG MY #@^$ING GAME), I've done the unthinkable, and gone ahead and did statistics for fun. And now, I share them with you!

Findings: BE pallies are everywhere. The least played Ally race is gnome, least played horde race is troll.

This is a sample of ~4000 characters, so it's not everybody on the server. Enjoy! I'm still geeking out about my data sets!

wow_census_3_24.pdf

wow_census_3_24.pdf

LAWL kool. with that spreadsheet up on my work PC, it looks like im doin work! =D

Interesting that you got a roughly 1:1 ratio on the number of alliance players vs horde. It often feels so much different. Now of course, I'm assuming that the data collected was for Skullcrusher.

It is Skullcrusher, and I did the 1:1 ratio on purpose- I wanted an even, fair, and equally distributed sample. Next step is going to be trying to get a census on EVERY CHARACTER EVAR, which will be long and difficult, but... idk, maybe possible :)

Just stand at Krasus Landing and don't ever log out. Eventually all the important people will end up going through Dalaran.

Best part of the census is that I don't have to stand anywhere in particular- it gives me a census of all characters online at the time for the faction I'm playing as. I already have a Horde toon to census the other side, but yeah- I sit and press a button every ten minutes and will EVENTUALLY get everybody

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]