Rotface Down

tji3380

Congratulations to the 25-man team that last night (2nd Mar 2010) managed to kill Rotface on the first attempt of the night, despite the frequent lag spikes from the server.

Unfortunately our slaying of this monstrosity also took down the instance and as such we have no screen-shot to prove it or loot to link. Serenity has a ticket in for the loot, so perhaps once it's answered she'll be kind enough to update it here.

In the meantime I offer you X's armory feed as proof.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-feed.at...mp;locale=en_US

GRATS!!! I Soooo wanted to be there!

lawl i guess you guys won the game last night.

1 hour left for my ticket approx time anyway. i wanted to say good Job to everyone. We one shot everything including Rotbrain, even after this unfortunate event of losing our SS and our loot, everyone got back in as soon as it was possible and we continued on to festergut. 12% on our first wipe didn't really get a solid attempt after that but I am confident he will be next on our one shot list.

On a brighter note everyone should be watching the professors videos would be nice to get him this week as well :)

Edited by Myrevenge

Grats all.... I knew you all could do it... only wishing now that I could of been there with you all. Hope to see you all in a lil under 2 weeks. S

I have a screenshot (of Rotface down and our corpses piled around him like logs on a funeral pyre... or something! (And the three or four survivors running in place - lol)

I'd be happy to email it to someone if it's of use!

A GM has contacted me regarding this. Loot was as follows

Trama (Healing Mace) - Gratz Father P

Bile Encrusted necklace ( Tank neck) - Gratz Serenitty :)

Enhance Shmamy paldrons went to Jagr as OS - our hunter all seemed to have betetr or set peices and they really aren't good for hunters.

Rotfaces Acidic Blood - Grats Sinladar :)

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]