Pulled from the forums, Nefarion Down

Erlin

Yea... i found this info on the immortality forums... Drama from Shattered Hand, US has the first worldwide kill of nefarion... .

Kudos to them... i think the best in EU sofar has been around 50%.

No clue how far guilds in SC hv gotten him down to... but these guys really broke the mole. No one expected him to be downed this soon i suppose.

Anyone else a little surprised that it was an Alliance guild that did it first?

Oh, and this mace might be the greatest item I've ever seen for healers. Lok'amir il Romathis /drool

Yea... kinda... normally horde tend to be more organised, effective etc etc. but thats only because there's less horde in general and therefore more quality. The alliance has been diluted to the extent that we're just quality.

Then again... immortality is an alliance guild and they're the worldwide first for thunderfury as well as exodia with hand of rag.

The alliance has many powerful guilds.. just that we're normally faced with so many newbs that we just think the horde are better.

Alliance was not the first; it was either Rage or Raid on horde that has already gotten him. They have sworn to secrecy on it because they don't want their strategies to be copied.

Rage from SC?

Not bad... i knew they were an upcoming super-fast paced progress guild... but this is a milestone.

Whichever name it is, they are the founders of Shadow Syndicate, they came from City of Heroes on the Champion Server. Their Supergroup was named City of Heros after NCSoft forced them to change their name.

Very hardcore guy and I am a little surprised about how quiet they have been here.

yeah i was reading threads in the community site and i read this one thread (could have been the same one as above) where everyone was saying that nefarian couldnt be defeated until they raised the level cap. obviously they were wrong!

but cmon, so typical of a PvE server haha man i thought all the hardcore mofos are on PvP!! (and NO thats not why i joined a PvP server, hmph)

i hate pvp i only joined this server cause of a friend.

i hate pvp i only joined this server cause of a friend.

I got a feeling that is the truth for about 75% of the people here

We'll be there soon if people are willing to put the time in.

Alliance is actually stronger in most of the PvE fights because of Blessing of Salvation, although teh horde obviously have a much easier time on Razorgore.

I know how to do Razor pretty well (gotten him down to around 50%, and really the last 50% isn't that much harder, it's more about your performance in the beginning than the end).

I don't know THAT much about Velaz.

The thing about BWL is the strats are simple, but the execution must be perfect. I'm not kidding on the perfect thing.

yeah i was reading threads in the community site and i read this one thread (could have been the same one as above) where everyone was saying that nefarian couldnt be defeated until they raised the level cap. obviously they were wrong!

yeah, BWL and Ahn'Quiraj are suppose to be for 60's (decked in nothing but purple). Everything else after that who knows.

I think we have a great pace going. We'll take these guys down np. What we lack in gear we make up in skill (or in some cases, dumb luck).

OH OH, can I point out the people who are getting by on the dumb luck...

nevermind, i probably should do that :evil:

BWL, at least the first half, can be done by people with 50% or so average epics. After that you'll need mostly epics.

The new bug instance...dear god that'll be scary.

Lots of heated debate going around that the first several worldkills of neferian were achieved using some kinda bug/exploit.

Which explains why Blizzard hasnt made an announcement about it.

However... Immortality... our resident top guild has officially downed him after the hotfix was applied to nefarian. A serverfirst and possibly a worldfirst too... .

Apparently... Immo regard it just as a serverfirst... a kill is a kill to them and its bliz's fault for not hving nefarian working correctly.

<----Dumb Skill

I didn't even really read this topic, I'm just posting. =/

FPFTMFW

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]