Tis the season to give to FP Paypal

stangmeister

Yo!

I don't play much, well, hardly at all, and a lot of you people who read this aren't in FP anymore, but the fact that you are reading this means someone has paid for it.

Now, FP's funds would have ran dry a few months ago if it wasn't for the rather large donation of a certain person. Said person is awesome.

Anyways, there is $130ish dollars in the paypal, Typefrag (Vent) is 42$ charged every three months (coming up at the end of december) so that takes it down to about 85$. Then, new years fees for the website are due. Hosting is all paid at once, January, and it is just under 120$. I think we canceled the support fee for the boards, so that should be it!

If you've got a few dollars to spare, US or Canadian, doesn't matter, we'll be able to keep the lights on for another year.

Thanks a bunch - Here is the link:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_...utton_id=458922

You can always find this link on the main portal page.

Don't be shy to donate if you're new to FP. The old guys have been carrying the torch for a while on donations. Even $5 is awesome!

It's true!

Revenge/Shiki/Shean, can you let new people know by putting a note as the GMOTD and maybe mentioning this on vent during a raid.

Point out that vent wouldn't be there if it weren't for donations. TY!

Jon is right though, for the most part the same 8-10 people have kept FP financially solvent for the last four years, new blood is welcome!

I will most definatly Rally what funds I can from the guild as well as do what I can to send a bit myself. Might be a little after x mas though since I havent even got to shopping yet lol.

/donated. Typically I would have given a lot more but I recently had an animal get surgery. and yeah, it was REDICULOU$$$ + christmas = times are hard, and poppa needs a new pair of shoes. lol

<3 thx for the good times in 2009. happy holidays all.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I frequent your forums, and generally enjoy trolling and reading the content here, I've given a little something as well. It's not much, but hopefully it will help.

I've never actually thought about doing this on the Lucid site, I always just assumed people would be too cheap to contribute. I should put one up and see what the response is like.

Yes, you should!

We've been member funded from day one (pretty much) - there isn't any shame in asking for help.

Sites / vent can be expensive!

Heh paypal.

I used to have my solo checking account tied into my paypal account back in the day until someone hacked into it (hadn't even used it in 6 months) and charged like a thousand bucks of purchases on it. Now I have it tied to a secondary checking account that I only keep like five bucks in and only transfer money into it when I am going to purchase something off eBay. For some reason my bank isn't letting me transfer funds to this account so I'll have to stop in the bank since I need to buy something else online anyways.

I'm not ashamed to ask for help, just never really thought it would actually get a response from people. I've been solo funding the Lucid Vent/Website/Domain for over 4 years. I really might try doing this and see what happens. :)

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]