WTB RL PIC?

Reneesmae

Okay so.. here's me

me1.jpg

and my little sister and I

me2.jpg

and me back when I had no hair

meold.jpg

and of course Hank (he's the one on the back of the bike =P)

hankbike.jpg

what up y'all here's my titties:

nah but here's Captain Tom Branham relaying his epic pirate tales of saucy wenches and that time he appointed the monkey to boatswain, man was that a bad idea:

10326_164316543472_534688472_2844604_5516742_n.jpg

Amazing, thats all i can say. How has it been a year since then and i've never seen this picture of me xD

tom i have a lot of pictures of you you've probably never seen... err..

I can't go to sleep so I came on the FP site and saw this thread <3 ps. starting next week I wont be swamped with tests like I have been the past couple weeks so I'll be able to raid again hopefully =D

anywayyyssss...

this is me when I had super red hair

picc.jpg

and this is a pic of me and Anarchos taken last weekend when he came to visit me on my birthday

Photo277.jpg

this is me when I had super red hair

&@*$&@*75283ytuedhgdj WANTTTTT. my hair stays red for like, 2 washes... and then starts to turn orange. h8.

&@*$&@*75283ytuedhgdj WANTTTTT. my hair stays red for like, 2 washes... and then starts to turn orange. h8.

miiiiiine too! I had such sexy hair - blonde with red streaks underneath on either side of my head! SO HOT! For about 2 days.... /cry

What's a nubian?

runckle, noooooo!

my hair has been red [as in, ginger red] for like 3 months now. it just stayed in. i dunno what i did. but yeah.

Yeah, for some reason my hair holds red really well. It might be because my hair is super thick and I don't have to wash it every day?

But right now I have a darker red with black underneath =)

You can see it here- this is when I was going insane:

Picture1.jpg

Black rage , black rage! Ill kill any motherf#$%in whitefolk I lay my motherf@#$%in eyes on!

Will post a couple of pictures soon, once I upload some of the newer ones.

Yeah, for some reason my hair holds red really well. It might be because my hair is super thick and I don't have to wash it every day?

i avoid washing my hair more than twice a week for the sole purpose of trying to keep it red >< mine is also crazy thick

this is one week post-dye:

5334_130183263427_626688427_3234552_2963384_n.jpg

and the flash on this is really bright but you can see how damn orange it is, maybe 3 weeks post-dye:

6091_107427269090_669324090_2323190_2758914_n.jpg

My hair holds brown/black extremely well... at one point I had that blonde top/brown underneath thing goin on and it took a LOT to get the brown out of my hair finally. So idk why it's so hardcore against red! I've even had bright pink in my hair at one point as well, and it held that well for at least a month and a half. My hairdresser says I use Tide for shampoo so maybe that has something to do with it. Who wants to fund my expensive haircare products so I can be sexy??!?

Im glad that you use the picture from facebook instead of the one from the forums lemon rofls.

Here's the furrier side of KP :) was a couple of years ago when i was up in toronto. lost about 25 lbs since then too ;)

m_14e87224f31e47b0a76b3b669881fb71.jpg

did you ever find it?

one time i was at the vet and this fat white chick was like "oh i lost a pound!" and this black lady was like "OH GIRL I FOUND IT~~" and i was like lol black people!

one time i was at the vet and this fat white chick was like "oh i lost a pound!" and this black lady was like "OH GIRL I FOUND IT~~" and i was like lol black people!

hahahahaha

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]